Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(01-29-2019, 03:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Well, nobody won the Safari Cup (Player charas. , that is), but it was an interesting spectacle from beginning and end to watch! I do agree it stretched a bit long, though, and getting 4-12 XP for watching an Encounter seems a mite bit topside for me/Terra (Since with it he's behind in XP gains from everyone else, due to all the tourny battles his friend had + that XP), even counting the eventual XP he'll get per Safari Encounter), but overall I say it was a well planned and executed event. Congrats on Heart getting as far as he did, Spirit, and curse that Pidgeot and those Dice for giving it the win!!

With the SC over, all's that left is resolving the rest of the aftermath of it, and then we can move on the next day!

Thank you. But in the end I caugh some interesting Pokemon like Gligar, Pideotto, Exeggcute and D-Pikachu. I also like very much for keep those 4 because Exeggcute have access to Sleep Powders, with a excelent move to cause Sleep status without having a dowside of accuracy, with is very awesome! (Shoo Hypnosis!)

Also @Iron, I also taking back the Kangas hold items back to me.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Spiritmon - 01-29-2019, 03:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)