Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'MON POKéMON URANIUM FANS
Heart 
*slamming on a drum and playing trumpet*

this place needs some noise! if some damn imp like me can post a whopping 5% of everything on this forum then you're all slackers! (that's what my CP said and my CP never lied to me! (unlike my damn mother and the santa claus scam!!))

so cooooooooooooooooome on and post stuff so i can post back and start stalking you make friends with you  Heart Heart Heart
no post for you or present, no one post!
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-20-2016, 03:16 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: no post for you or present, no one post!

*beats Larry on the head with inflated rubber pool noodle*
(09-20-2016, 03:26 PM)Rebecca Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:16 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: no post for you or present, no one post!

the 1/8 of my Asian is showing and the 1/2 of my Swedish is not and the 1/4 of American is not
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-20-2016, 03:48 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:26 PM)Rebecca Wrote:

the 1/8 of my Asian is showing and the 1/2 of my Swedish is not and the 1/4 of American is not

you're sounding like one of those weird people who think their gender is doritos
[Image: giphy.gif] I promote healthy and active posts on the forums (So long as they're in the right section of course)

We have a place to talk about Uranium, we have a place we can talk about anything other than Uranium, we have places for Fanart, Videos, Music, Lets plays all just waiting to be filled by eager members with a passion for creativity.

The rest is up to the fantastic men and women/Boys and Girls who login to the forum to see what's up.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I'd post more if I had more to say. Tongue
Pffffft! Five percent... Bwahahahahahaha
I've been holding back in fear of being known as a parrot and I am still near 15% here Cool
Might have to rush the next 8-9 post to get an icon upgrade, though Smile

Well, in other people's defense, the Breeders' Discord have most of the ppl here with 155+ members who spam and chat on every channels of it, so there's that...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
You know. I've become active on the official Uranium Forums. (Got like 200+ posts) Now that its dead, (Probably for good) and not many know about this site. I've been posting not that much.

Maybe if the official site would lure you to go to this site. It would say:

"Unfortunately, the servers are offline, shutting down the official site and forums. And is unknown when it will be restored. However, while you wait. Use this unofficial forums instead. And go to this reddit post to restore the servers AND get unofficial patches step by step until our official servers are fixed. (Hopefully) Thank you for understanding."

If there was a way that could happen. We can get more users to register here. And i'd be posting more often again.

Oh yeah. And about that Breeder's Guild on Discord. I would post on it. But. 1. I hardly have any mons to breed. And 2. I'm shy on Discord.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
If they have a C&D, then they probably can't legally avow the existence of this forum and the fan server.