Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Pokemon Uranium 1.2
Cute, a ; I was totally hoping for a Zephy
and for those of you that are interested, here is the full changelog for 1.2.3

[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Where's @CodySP or @ReeNormies with an own thread for an Update though...?!

I'm in love with Chimical's and Jackdeary's new cries, big praise to shinymetroid. <3 My spectral pirate captain also has an own one now, we're ready to hunt the high seas! In the meantime, I'm waiting for Nucleon's own cry and an animation for Sylveon, poor FairyEevee is the only one from the set that's static. (Although it smiles so dearly)
[Image: latest?cb=20160816005456]
JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE <3
Good work as always on the Update, Uranium Team! I've been so suprised in a postive way to see Twitch stopping by after so long.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
That's surprising to see one of the original devs after so much time! I can't even believe it's been 2 years since the release of that amazing game. Aotius and Mutios are looking great btw, loved the design!! Not what I expected tho because of what they look like in the Wiki hahah
OMG, those Aotius and Mutios desgins look amazing.  Wow.  So great to see Twitch is still hanging around, too Smile

However, I just checked the wiki, and noticed something interesting...the images Twitch put up are apparently just Aotius's normal and shiny sprites.  Mutios has a slightly different one on the wiki.

Still looks really cool, though, and I like how the shinies just invert their color schemes.
I sorta wish their was a bit more distinction between the legends besides slight design tweaks and complimentary designs/shinies. I know its supposed to be Yin-Yang, but that doesn't mean each Legend couldn't have had a more unique sprite :/
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Unexpected update...
Also, that update somehow excited me... Perhaps because of the new PokéRadar features — which I'll test after millions of SR-ing for shiny MG , and mainly because of this:
I adore your team of shiny Eeveelutions and an Eevee, George. <3 So beautiful.

But huh, Glaceon got a new shiny coloration?! It's not on the Wiki... But I do like black and pink/lavender in combination, so thank you for that hint! I'm even having a spare shiny Eevee, but it has a nickname that I actually selected for Espeon >.<;
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
That makes me wonder if Leafeon's shiny has changed as well...
*grabs my dearest spare shiny Eevee, gathers all the items needed to evolve it, saves and tries every single evolution out, documents it with screenshot for me to enjoy*
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-07-2018, 04:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: *grabs my dearest spare shiny Eevee, gathers all the items needed to evolve it, saves and tries every single evolution out, documents it with screenshot for me to enjoy*

...well, that's certainly a tease if I ever saw one...