Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starters
I have recently having to restart my Uranium game, because my other computer crash, and I'm looking for the starters I don't have. I've started with Eletux so please let me know if you have any spare

Online ID: 074740
I just checked, and I'm indeed having some spare bred Orchynx sporting four egg moves and one competitive Raptorch laying around in the in-game Boxes that I don't need and would be up to trade for anything. Let me know when you're on and we can meet up in the Online Lobby, or place something on GTS if you like. :>
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I'm here but it seems I miss you and I'll be happy to take them thank you so much. To make it easier I'll put some Cubbug for one of each since I think there is a ditto like Pokemon in this game that I can breed them with later on. Thank you once again. My game character name is Satomi btw just in case you need it.
Oh yes, sure you can put something on GTS, will be a tad bit easier this way! I couldn't find a Cubbug with your name yet, so you can put it or somethingelse up asking for an Orchynx or Raptorch of Level 1 as soon as you can.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Hmm I thought I had one set up give me a moment and I'll try again.
Nope, I still couldn't find a Cubbug with the Original Trainer being Satomi in GTS. I'm not quite sure what's wrong...?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Hmm guess we need to do the online lobby when are you usually on the game?
I'm on there now was just about to leave, are you free in roughly an hour?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Yeah I am hold on I'll be there though not sure if I need to have the pokemon on my team or not
I'm there but it's showing you are offline