Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide]Pokemon Uranium Breeding Guide
Since the old forums went down and I didn't want to risk losing the guide here, here is a permanent link to it in the forum of a website:

Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions on this thread.
Thanks Youko!

Not to worry, the forum is hosted on my webserver and will only be down temporarily for maintenance from time to time, thanks again for showing the forum some love by providing a top notch guide Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
the official websites is down, does it mean that i cant claim mystery gift?
(09-10-2016, 03:39 AM)lgorteza Wrote: the official websites is down, does it mean that i cant claim mystery gift?

As far as I know the Mystery Gifts are still currently unavailable, however there are unofficial fan made servers that restore some online functions, you can find a thread about that in the official news forum Smile

Save Backups:

Hello Youkos it is awesome that you and other people are back. we need to find a way to notify other people of the creation of this fansite because it seems for now our numbers are small as in a small 65.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(09-11-2016, 03:38 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: Hello Youkos it is awesome that you and other people are back. we need to find a way to notify other people of the creation of this fansite because it seems for now our numbers are small as in a small 65.

We do our best to spread the word, but feel free to tell more! We grow a little bit more and a little bit more everyday, with any luck we'll be able to maintain a healthy amount of posts again Big Grin

Save Backups:

(09-11-2016, 03:38 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: Hello Youkos it is awesome that you and other people are back. we need to find a way to notify other people of the creation of this fansite because it seems for now our numbers are small as in a small 65.

In general a lot of the breeders are around since we made a sort of mini-network from kerner's chatzy. Since we've migrated to discord, the group has been pretty stable.
I've been spreading words everywhere I could, Facebook, Wiki, random comments wherever relevant... But this is something all of us can do as a community, so spread the words, too, if you can! Big Grin
Btw, the discord chat room Youko mentioned can be found in her guide as well as my signature, if you're interested or wanna check it out... Smile
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
SELENE IS BACK, @Youko!!! GET BACK HERE!!! XD
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord