Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon
ADMIN EDIT:
img tags added Smile
================

So... the time has come. 

I told you that I will create Fanart Uranium-themed. And noone was about to stop me *insert evil laughter here*. ....... *cough* Since I had some free time left lately and nothing better to do... here you go. Not much though, just our radiated Eeveelution. 

EDIT: My bad, I forgot that my personal art blogg on tumblr is protected by a keyword. And I will not give that word here  Tongue So here's the drawing itself instead of the post: 
[Image: tumblr_oe4cce1O5S1vh0d58o1_1280.png]

Its eyes came out a bit weird. Probably shouldn't have inked the circular pupils... *goes and hides under blanket in shame*

Currently planning to do more of several Tandor Pokemon, as well as some characters with/without Pokemon (those will get another thread, hence the name "just Pokemon" - organisation is half the battle, I guess). No idea when I can upload, though, because once October starts, my free time will be limited.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Pretty good. And your right about the eyes, they look kinda off. Still, we are always learning, so its okay to make a few mistakes in the process.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pretty good. And your right about the eyes, they look kinda off. Still, we are always learning, so its okay to make a few mistakes in the process.

MISTAKES ARE THE BEST FRIEND OF ARTISTS.
And references.
Also funny coloured pencils, in my case.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-26-2016, 02:47 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pretty good. And your right about the eyes, they look kinda off. Still, we are always learning, so its okay to make a few mistakes in the process.

And references.

Would you rather have serious, bland, and uninspiring pencils? Also, are you open to suggestions? I have a couple of 'mons I want to see, but I don't want to impose....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Well, this is my new favorite thing.

It's so nice to see art on the Forum again!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(09-26-2016, 04:56 PM)CodySP Wrote: Well, this is my new favorite thing.

............. I told you you're not allowed to flatter me, Cody. Thanks a lot, though ^-^
AND THANKS FOR FIXING IT because it did not worked for me with that tag-thingies. It's so weird seeing it so big, so detailed, so ... d'awww. *does not know how to cope with it*

(09-26-2016, 03:48 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 02:47 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pretty good. And your right about the eyes, they look kinda off. Still, we are always learning, so its okay to make a few mistakes in the process.

And references.

Would you rather have serious, bland, and uninspiring pencils? Also, are you open to suggestions? I have a couple of 'mons I want to see, but I don't want to impose....

....... NO. I like my weird taste on pencils.

As for requests.... *voice in my head: "Damn, someone's asking for requests! That haven't happen to you before, not even on deviantart!"* Me: "What am I supposed to do, how shall I react, I DUNNNNOOOOOO >д<"
But being serious (YES, I can be serious as well, ya don't say!), give 'em to me, if you like. For free. I draw for chilling and the sake of drawing itself and so of, but not to earn money. But please be aware that it may take a while before I can finish and upload them and don't expect any good background. *serious mode off*
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
phantom can you make a good godmunk its all over the breeders discord the one they got is terrible you can make it how ever you want just don't slap wings on the back of a chyinmunk use my idea forum here: http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=68 and I hope you enjoy making a better goodmunk that the breeders worship and sing to...... literally we do! but if you do try good luck and thx
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-26-2016, 05:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 04:56 PM)CodySP Wrote: Well, this is my new favorite thing.

............. I told you you're not allowed to flatter me, Cody. Thanks a lot, though ^-^
AND THANKS FOR FIXING IT because it did not worked for me with that tag-thingies. It's so weird seeing it so big, so detailed, so ... d'awww. *does not know how to cope with it*
Not allowed to flatter you!? I make no promises. 
IMG can be tricky sometimes, especially when the Forum wants to place a URL in its place. Pesky, pesky Forum.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Nice to know that your taking request. I would happily pay for art, but I am but a poor college student. Well, if you have the time, how about some art of Chimiconda? Interesting mon right there!

That's a very nice looking drawing. It's true the eyes are abit of, but after all, Nucleon is a Nuclear Pokemon ^^ I really like your style. Hope you will make more Uranium related art.
[Image: spiderdance_by_weegygreen2-d9ciry1.gif]