Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spam
They're in the Competitive Discussion forum too, noooo -_-   Ok not anymore
Also, did @PhantomUnderYourDesk 's thread get deleted?
I didn't delete my thread, so I assume one of the Forum Team did that. But that's alright, it's maybe better not to have a physical reminder of the Spam Attack to worry anyone.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I find it a little perplexing, but what the admin does goes, so that is that I suppose. Still have evidence the event happened, so their is that!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hey guys o/

Sorry for any concern we are working on the spam attacks as diligently as we're able. Due to a config error, some of the tools we use to get rid of spammers weren't available so we had to perform some aspects of these checks manually. In our haste to clean the board, an innocent thread or two may have been caught in the cross-fire. I apologize for that.

We'll be continuing our efforts to keep the board clean into the coming days and with any luck it won't last for very much longer. Smile

Thanks again,
Cody
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Ah well, that explains why my Thread vanished... Thanks to YOU for dealing with the SpamBots and saving us from them, Cody! *hugs gently*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I figured that was the most likely case for that thread's disappearance, beside just getting rid of it for being useless once all the Spambot thread are gone. Thanks for banishing those bastards once and for all!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Well, hopefully once and for all! The Security System has been enhances now as far as I've been told, I hope it will sucessfully prevent such attacks from hapening again.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
We can only hope and pray, my love *Hugs them to comfort them after the swarm of Spambots made a mess of the forums*

(06-27-2017, 02:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Hugs them to comfort them after the swarm of Spambots made a mess of the forums*

*appreciates the hug greatly, and feels a little better after seeing things* We can be relieved now, I guess.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I actually capped some screenies, though i'm sure most people here know what the attack looked like, it also stated that there were 53 guests online, which seemed a bit... unnatural.

Buuut till this day i don't know how to post photos, i'm such a pleeeeb
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이