Poll: which male bariette should i pick
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im new at breeding NEED HELP thanks
hi everyone so I just finished pokemon uranium yayyyyyyyy and i wanted to star breeding and i thought it was as easy as male female pokemon of the same species and then you get an egg thats it lol.... well i was so mistaken

so i want to breed a Baashaun i have all the items from the ninjas plus the destiny know but im note sure exactly how to use it i have 4 pokemon of the same species

a level 26 female baaschaf with
21 attack
18 defense
26 sp atk
4 sp defes
11 speed

and 3 male pokemon of the same species

1) i have a level 100 ninja trained male bariette

with 30 attack
9 defense
25 sp atk
20 special defense
and 6 speed

moxie and naughty nature

and moxie and bashful nature

2) a level 52 male baariette with
28 attack
12 defense
21 sp atk 
3 spdef
6 speed

and guts and jolly nature

3)and finally a level 55 male bariette with

23 attack
13 defense
12 sp atk
19 sp defense
7 speed

and moxie and quiet nature

I want it to get moxie as an ability

so which two should i breed , should i ninja train any before breeding them if so what stat should i raise,  what items should i use and how (this is my second egg as my first egg i just grabbed one male and one female barand and breed them i dunno if the stats where any good to begin with no items this time i wanna do it right)

second thing is what is the item that an egg holds that minimises the number of steps u gotta take to hatch the egg, i also got two duplicats

a shiny one with

21 attack
12 defense
9 sp atk
5 sp def
9 speed

with lax nature and prankster

and a normal one with
2 attack
29 defense (wow i didnt even know)
12 sp atk
17 sp def 
21 speed

with hasty nature ad prankster

i know u use them for breeding but i dont know how thanks for your help 
to get a shiny pokemon would be cool but def not mandatory thanks for your time
:facepalm: Okay, first thing first, follow the link in my signature to The Breeders' Discord. Then read the FAQ and resources section before start asking questions, there are many breeders in there, myself included who can help you in-depthly, and you need it, my friend, you need it badly from what you asked in this thread...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Destiny knot: Allows you to pass 5IVs to egg instead of only 3. The 5IVs will be randomly selected form IVs of the parents, the 6th IV will be randomly selected.

Power Items from Ninjas: Having a parent hold on will pass the IV corresponding to the held power item down to the egg every single time.

Duplicats: put them in the day care with a male pokemon and oyu will get eggs the same species as the male. Duplicats are also used to breed genderless pokemon.

Hatching eggs faster: Have a pokemon with the flame body ability in your party. Raptorch has it standard and pahar may have it as a hidden ability.

Getting the ability you want: the ability parent has is more likely to be passed down to the eggs

Ninja training has no effect on eggs
If you want it, I'll breed it. Ask me about my shinies. 

Discord: pitchley #7816
(09-30-2016, 09:56 PM)RizlaTokes Wrote: Destiny knot: Allows you to pass 5IVs to egg instead of only 3. The 5IVs will be randomly selected form IVs of the parents, the 6th IV will be randomly selected.

Power Items from Ninjas: Having a parent hold on will pass the IV corresponding to the held power item down to the egg every single time.

Duplicats: put them in the day care with a male pokemon and oyu will get eggs the same species as the male. Duplicats are also used to breed genderless pokemon.

Hatching eggs faster: Have a pokemon with the flame body ability in your party. Raptorch has it standard and pahar may have it as a hidden ability.

Getting the ability you want: the ability parent has is more likely to be passed down to the eggs

WRONG on ability passing :facepalm:
MonkeyLord83. 

(09-30-2016, 09:56 PM)RizlaTokes Wrote: Destiny knot: Allows you to pass 5IVs to egg instead of only 3. The 5IVs will be randomly selected form IVs of the parents, the 6th IV will be randomly selected.

thank you
Monkey lord was right, I was wrong about ability. To pass down a desired ability, have the poke with ability you want hold an everstone.

(09-30-2016, 10:09 PM)RizlaTokes Wrote: Monkey lord was right, I was wrong about ability. To pass down a desired ability, have the poke with ability you want hold an everstone.
WRONG AGAIN! that's how you pass nature!
MonkeyLord83. 

(09-30-2016, 09:50 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: :facepalm: Okay, first thing first, follow the link in my signature to The Breeders' Discord. Then read the FAQ and resources section before start asking questions, there are many breeders in there, myself included who can help you in-depthly, and you need it, my friend, you need it badly from what you asked in this thread...

well thats why i asked cuz i looked at the resources and its complicated .... i think that is someone out there has experience  to point at right pokemon and item to use for breeding is not that much anyways

i dont get the facepalm thing i asked nicely
(09-30-2016, 10:10 PM)miau Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 09:50 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: :facepalm: Okay, first thing first, follow the link in my signature to The Breeders' Discord. Then read the FAQ and resources section before start asking questions, there are many breeders in there, myself included who can help you in-depthly, and you need it, my friend, you need it badly from what you asked in this thread...

well thats why i asked cuz i looked at the resources and its complicated .... i think that is someone out there has experience  to point at right pokemon and item to use for breeding is not that much anyways

i dont get the facepalm thing i asked nicely

I wasn't facepalming at you, I facepalm at the questions, because I've heard them all so many times! And like I said, if you're in the discord, ask around in there, we all would help, as long as you really need help.
MonkeyLord83. 

(09-30-2016, 10:10 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: WRONG AGAIN! that's how you pass nature!

Dear god, here:

Passing on Abilities is largely a matter of chance:
If you breed any Pokemon with a Duplicat, the offspring will have any ability the non-Duplicat parent can have. For it to have a chance of getting its Hidden ability though, the non-Duplicat parent must have the Hidden Ability. This is no guarantee to getting it for the child though, but otherwise there isn't even a chance.