Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Patch 1.0.3 - Tutor Up!
Hey everyone,

Please see the recent patch notes for the latest release. Hope you guys like it!

* System: Fixed a crash in which your savegame will not load correctly after an online interaction
* Pokemon: M-Dramsama - fixed a variation of base stat calculations. It will now have the correct stats as per the wiki
* SoundEffect: Water sounds heard near trees in Legen Town have stopped.
* SoundEffect: Water sounds heard while zooming up and down Route 09 have stopped. (this ones for you breeders!)
* Move: Dragon Tail - now does as intended and either escapes battle or makes opponent switch
* Egg Moves: Will now be passed down from father and mother. 4 egg moves is possible!
* Move: Pursuit - now works as intended and will not leave your pokemon moveless after usage
* Move: Round - now causes damage and works as intended
* Move: Rage - now appropriately increases attack
* Move Tutor: Guess what guys .. he is finally fixed! Wiki will be updated shortly. Also he is the only move tutor available as he knows ALL the move tutor moves.
* Item: TMs - All TMs should now be available. As a clue ... voltorb flip might help
* Map: PCs have been added in Moki Town, the cruise ship, and the boat of route 8 so you can withdraw/deposit pokemon.
* Map: You can now reenter the boat on route 8 to use the PC.
* Egg Breeding: Your hatchlings can now re-learn egg moves!
* Security: Online battling will now have a more secure way to check for hacked pokemon
* Pokemon: Moves have been updated to allow tutor moves for Gen6 pokemon
* Pokemon: Miasmedic - has now had an ability change! Poison Heal becomes Poison Touch
* Daycare: Nuclear Pokemon like that are not corrupted types will be able to be dropped off in the Daycare
* Sprites: Icon sprites have been re-positioned and tweaked slighty. PC boxes should look a little more centered.
* Sprites: We now have some more animated sprites. See if you can find them!
* Text: Fixed several typos in championship battle.
* Features: Added a FPS slider in settings. Those of you that have been experiencing lag problems can use it to speed your game up!
* Online: Tweaked code again, the problem with people having duplicate Online IDs should be fixed (Your ID may change!)

ADMIN EDIT
Previous Patch notes
Wow. I see that that update. When i update and go see my team, i see a sprite animation of Espeon and Arbok. It make me jump from my couch XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Sounds like an amazing amount of progress.
Great job as always! But Y NO LUV for Frikitikis??? *cries in corner* It still can't learn Elemental Punches to save its life >.<
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Hehe. All Eeveelutions I've seen so far have now the animated sprites from Unova. Damn, how I adore them... *gets crushed in a group hug of all Eevee-forms* (*´∇`*)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-01-2016, 12:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hehe. All Eeveelutions I've seen so far have now the animated sprites from Unova. Damn, how I adore them... *gets crushed in a group hug of all Eevee-forms* (*´∇`*)

All the mons with new sprites got shrunken in sizes though XD
MonkeyLord83. 

Thanks for the update.

But you forgot to mention the change in Pokeradar... Now the Pokeradar doesn't show color differences in grass any more and the exclusive encounter became "invisible".
(10-01-2016, 12:43 PM)Falcao13 Wrote: Thanks for the update.

But you forgot to mention the change in Pokeradar... Now the Pokeradar doesn't show color differences in grass any more and the exclusive encounter became "invisible".

If that's true then probably a bug XD
@Androziel, the tradition continues!!!! Wink
MonkeyLord83. 

Gotta love these updates! (I felt like I said that before.) I can't wait for more. (I want Gen 6 Items and moves. Where's Assault Vest for Frikitiki? No MonkeyLord, you're not the only one that wants Frikitiki to up to OU. And Sticky Web? Problem is, only Harylect can learn it as he is the only Spider in the game...)

It seems sad that canon mon are the only ones to have animations. I mean, Stennowatt has an animation but wasn't implemented.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
Good old one step forward, one step back. Hehehehehehee!
I'm morer excited by the fact you can breed non-corrupted Nuclear mons, though. Actually usable Xenomites and Giegeroaches, ahoy!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650