Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Sprite] Pokemon Laminite Fakemon
I was planning on doing this here so i can get feedback to whether you like these Fakemon so that i can make them better.

Starting with this one.
[Image: 153__virano__by_starwolf39yt-dajmgrd.png]
NO.153 Virano
Design origin: A nano chip and a Computer Virus(and maybe a cockroach)
Name origin: A combination of virus and nano

Type:Steel/Electric
Ability:Motor Drive

Pokedex: They live in lab facilities and their only source of food is electrical energy from computers and machines.
As they feed they send a virus that tampers with the operation of the machine.
Ive managed to do a full Dex of the game [Image: full_zyrox_pokedex_by_starwolf39yt-daof80f.png]
Cool did you see the sprites I made you?
yes i have.
(11-13-2016, 07:21 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: yes i have.

I wanted to make more but I wanted your opinion. So what do you think and if you want I will stop no trouble!
They look good.. except Minitaur... the one you did looks like a ground type to me.
Thank you ir you need help with anything I can capable of giving it.
Well I do need a respite of the eclipse Pokemon and the 2 headed snake legendary
(11-13-2016, 10:07 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: Well I do need a respite of the eclipse Pokemon and the 2 headed snake legendary

Will do I can have it in by Saturday I may have to sketch it first and design it. It has to be Saturday because thats my day off.
Why Sylveon is not present from originals eeveelutions? (At least I did not find him, he is not near other eeveelutions.)
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)