Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This a room for non-competitive ideas/suggestions.
Hehe. Hey, there. Uh.... 

So, I guess it's obvious what I'd like to have, huh? *puts hands together and leans back on wheelchair like being in some kind of process in those third-class movies about the Italian mafia*

[Image: latest?cb=20160815173009][Image: latest?cb=20160815225124]

GIVE ME THOSE TWO. 

PLUS. There's one thing I wait for since playing Pokemon. GameFreak refuses to obey for 20+ years now.

........ and that's an in-game NPC using a shiny Pokemon in battle. Could be some random foolish trainer, or some awestruck Gym Leader. I just want that moment of awesomeness, even if I have to beat this shiny.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
You missed one of the trio, pal... so... if you don't want it, I'll have it for you Smile

And for that shiny, I'll be back in a while, you can fight mine (my only one currently, and like my second EVER) or at least, you can try.... Wink

One request for the new devs here, one that was asked to Twitch/JV back in the days of the beta, that they said they'd want to finish the game prior to fix: could we have it so that online battles aren't fixed at Lv50? Or could optionally adjust the teams to a specific level?

Thing is some of the users of the old forum (including me) had a project of creating some sort of 'casual league' that was meant to be an extra challenge after the end-game, and this level issue was the biggest obstacle we had to deal with at the time. If Andro & co could look into this I'd be mighty grateful! Smile

Even if they don't, I'd be glad to have some feedback about it, like maybe saying if it is at all possible or something... Thanks a bunch! Smile
Ieep! I'm back from the dead (forum)!!

Online ID: 091995
(10-01-2016, 07:22 PM)Lord Ozma Wrote: You missed one of the trio, pal... so... if you don't want it, I'll have it for you Smile

And for that shiny, I'll be back in a while, you can fight mine (my only one currently, and like my second EVER) or at least, you can try.... Wink (....)

I know that I missed Leviathao or what it's called like. It's just that only want to meet those two. Take it, if you like.

I said IN-GAME. Not online. And I'm not that much of a competitive person however, thanks anyway. But now you got me curious. What's that shiny you're talking about? SPEAK, YOU'RE GUILTY, I KNOW IT. *showes lamp at you*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
If I want anything, its for:

A. All the Pokémon to be added to the game, eventually
B. All the items from the series available at some point
C. All the content and sidequest to be finished.
D. And for everyone to be able to come together and enjoy this game, either singularly, or head to head in the comp. scene

That, and maybe tweak the movesets of some of the pokemon. Dunsereph not getting Dragon Rush or Body Slam, or Dramsama not getting Mean Look (Among other things....). That needs to be changed!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
While we don't have anything concrete, there's a lot of chatter going on in the inner circle about some of the things we'd like to get planned out. I can't talk specifics yet, but there are a few things mentioned in this thread and the replies under it being talked about Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(10-01-2016, 08:24 PM)CodySP Wrote: While we don't have anything concrete, there's a lot of chatter going on in the inner circle about some of the things we'd like to get planned out. I can't talk specifics yet, but there are a few things mentioned in this thread and the replies under it being talked about Smile

Ah, does that mean I can hope for my two sea monsters? *being serious again* Hehe......he.

(10-01-2016, 08:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If I want anything, its for:

A. All the Pokémon to be added to the game, eventually
B. All the items from the series available at some point
C. All the content and sidequest to be finished.
D. And for everyone to be able to come together and enjoy this game, either singularly, or head to head in the comp. scene

That, and maybe tweak the movesets of some of the pokemon. Dunsereph not getting Dragon Rush or Body Slam, or Dramsama not getting Mean Look (Among other things....). That needs to be changed!

ALL the Pokemon. You heard it, devs. That includes my two sea monsters.
But on the other hand, what's the fun of having a completely finished game slaped on one's desk? I dunno, call me weird, but I enjoy the point that it's getting better and better, or rather more and more content is added.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Well, I would like that too, for it shows that the community is still invested in the game, but having it all come out at once would be a nice and safe way to ensure that the game will always be in a complete state, if Nintendo gets its nickers in a twist.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-01-2016, 08:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Well, I would like that too, for it shows that the community is still invested in the game, but having it all come out at once would be a nice and safe way to ensure that the game will always be in a complete state, if Nintendo gets its nickers in a twist.

True words, on the other hand.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I guess its my turn. I would like:

More mega evolutions. Herolune and Vilucard would work best as they are rivals. And they need a boost.

New abilities and moves. I can think of a lot. Like Unrest, (Prevents the Pokemon from recharging or charging up) Spinneret, (Activates both Spider Web and Sticky Web on the field) and Friendship Armor. (Increases Defense and Special Defense (By 50%) if friendship is maximum) As for moves. I thought of one for Rafitti. And that is Paint Job. What it does is that it randomly selects a type color (Except Nuclear) on your team and theirs so it can make it a STAB even if its not the type Paint Job selected. (IE. Paint Job chooses the Grass type, and the mon that isn't grass type while having a grass type move in its moveset will get the STAB anyway. So it may do a better job on water types.)

7th Gen Mon. I want Stufful in Route 9 and 13, Sandygast in Route 7, Wishiwashi in all routes with ocean water, Rockruff in route 6, Minior in Comet Cave, Mudbray by a breeder NPC from the Alola Region, (The Alola region is the only region you can find Mudbray in the wild. Who know's, Mudsdale could beat Beliaddon due to Stamina ability) Mimikyu in The Labyrinth, both Passimian and Oranguru in Route 10, and Bewear, Lycanroc, (Both Midday and Midnight form) and Turtonator in Victory Road. Do you know how OP these mons could be if they were in the game?

Better ways to get items. I mean, you can only get 1 razor claw, 2 Sun Stones, and 1 PP Up each day at the lottery if you're even lucky enough. If you can, you can make it to where you can get more than 1 or 2 of those listed items.

More items and moves. We need Assault Vest for Frikitiki and Sticky web for Raffiti, nuff said.

That is all.  Big Grin

Edit: Oh yeah. And let Miasmedic get a buff by letting it have Poison Heal back as a HA (If possible) and making it have the move Curse and Play Rough in its movepool. (Look, its slow. And it can have the move Gyro Ball. So. Spam curse, and use Gyro ball and the STAB moves to sweep the competition due to it using curse.)
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
That's a damn lot of things... However, I don't see Gen.7 'mons as viable here, I'd kinda wish the opposite, really, and that is to take away all canon 'mons and replace them by other fakemons. But then again, they didn't choose the worse ones on the roster, so I'm willing to turn a blind eye to this...

As for better ways to get items, I don't think it a good idea to add too many of those, or else the game might become twisted in a weird way, and I don't kinda like the looks of it. Same would go for the megas, about 10 out of 200 is a good ratio IMO. The rest would be a bit of tweaking here, a bit of nerfing there, and we would get a pretty nifty balance (I do like your changes for Dunseraph, I think that guy needs a bit of love).

All in all, this is my opinion, but whatever goes, I'm not the one to complain too much anyways Tongue
Ieep! I'm back from the dead (forum)!!

Online ID: 091995