Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a 4+ IV foreign pokemon from the WATER 2 or DRAGON egg groups.
I am searching for a 4+IV foreign pokemon from the WATER 2 or DRAGON egg groups. Could be anything from those two egg groups, but it needs the attack stat to be maxed. I would be willing to trade a  5/6 iv good eevee or flager, or anything you need to complete the pokedex.

I will edit this post in 5-8 hours from now  stating the gender that i need, i currently do not hold the magikarp that it will breed with lol

EDIT: must be male.
I bred a 6IV male Chicoatl quite a while ago (is a Coatlith by now) and own some 5IVPokemon from both egg groups, the easiest thing I could bring would a Dunsparce (Field and desired Dragon egg group). Will be jolly natured, in a Love Ball and with Hidden Ability if you're lucky. I'll custombreed a male one with 5IV and certain 31IV in Attack if you'd be down with that.

Will also be most likely foreign to you, which language is your PC settled at?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-12-2017, 11:32 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I bred a 6IV male Chicoatl quite a while ago (is a Coatlith by now) and own some 5IVPokemon from both egg groups, the easiest thing I could bring would a Dunsparce (Field and desired Dragon egg group). Will be jolly natured, in a Love Ball and with Hidden Ability if you're lucky. I'll custombreed a male one with 5IV and certain 31IV in Attack if you'd be down with that.

Will also be most likely foreign to you, which language is your PC settled at?

That sounds great! What do you want for that?

That's kinda funny how the region is based off of PC language, could i just change the language and catch something and it would be foreign when i switch back to english?
Hmm... what do I want for it... Maybe that good 6IV Eevee you mentioned.

(07-12-2017, 04:47 PM)cheif joe Wrote: That's kinda funny how the region is based off of PC language, could I just change the language and catch something and it would be foreign when I switch back to english?

Dunno, I never tried that. As far as I know, that's not how it works. You could still try it out to see by yourself, however.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-12-2017, 05:08 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... what do I want for it... Maybe that good 6IV Eevee you mentioned.

(07-12-2017, 04:47 PM)cheif joe Wrote: That's kinda funny how the region is based off of PC language, could I just change the language and catch something and it would be foreign when I switch back to english?

Dunno, I never tried that. As far as I know, that's not how it works. You could still try it out to see by yourself, however.

hmmm i seem to have evolved all of the 6 iv ones with good natures, but i have a pretty good one left. He's perfect except for special defense which is at 27, and it has +attack -special attack for it's nature. i could also give you a 6iv magikarp if you like. Idk if it makes more sense to use the online lobby or the GTS, but incase you need it my ID is 133850. Thank you very much if you are able to help me with this Big Grin
That Eevee is ideal! Dunsparce is ready to be traded.

Eh, for how to trade, I'm not that sure... Lobby seems to be the easiest way to me if we happen to be online at the same time.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Hmm... It doesn't feel that enjoyable if an ordered Pokemon is never picked up, whatever reason there might be. A simpke 'I don't need it anymore, thanks a lot' would be more than enough and accepted. I still have and keep that Dunsparce, though.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---