Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary Event redistribution
I was thinking that for this anniversary maybe there could be an event redistribution of a couple, not all, of the event pokemon that uranium has done in the past for about a week with one being released every day or two days for a nice anniversary celebration. Just thought it might be a fun way to celebrate the week of its anniversary while also giving some of the new players a chance to gain some of those cool event skinned or rare ability pokemon.
That...would actually be a rather nice idea!

But, uhm, I doubt this will happen because of the hassle it would take to code them into the Mystery Gift again, especially when there has been a Update just yet and the devs deserve a break from the work.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
That's a nice idea, mate, but like Phantom says, that is a heck of a lot of work for the devs to code back into the game! If its something they want to do, I wont stop them, but I'm not clamoring or wanting to force them to release all of those good Pokémon! Well, except HA Luxi. I damn well want a Female HA Luxi, and I want it YESTERDAY. Seesh, its been over a year since the game's launch, and not all the HA have been released....oy vie.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(08-09-2017, 08:55 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: That's a nice idea, mate, but like Phantom says, that is a heck of a lot of work for the devs to code back into the game! If its something they want to do, I wont stop them, but I'm not clamoring or wanting to force them to release all of those good Pokémon! Well, except HA Luxi. I damn well want a Female HA Luxi, and I want it YESTERDAY. Seesh, its been over a year since the game's launch, and not all the HA have been released....oy vie.

Gentle reminder that there's still a few HAs that haven't been released in the main series games as well.  Mostly on legendary pokemon, and a good portion of the ones on the list ended up or still might end up nerfed into the ground and become a different HA later, but...
(08-09-2017, 01:31 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That...would actually be a rather nice idea!

But, uhm, I doubt this will happen because of the hassle it would take to code them into the Mystery Gift again, especially when there has been a Update just yet and the devs deserve a break from the work.

I guess that's true didn't think about them having to insert the code back in to cause problems.... Maybe next anniversary.... maybe...
(08-10-2017, 01:58 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 01:31 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That...would actually be a rather nice idea!

I guess that's true didn't think about them having to insert the code back in to cause problems.... Maybe next anniversary.... maybe...

Not maybe, rather hopefully - I'm not against that idea, at all.

Oh sweet female Defiant-Minicorn, though...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-10-2017, 06:07 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 01:58 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:

Not maybe, rather hopefully - I'm not against that idea, at all.

Oh sweet female Defiant-Minicorn, though...
An art contest might be fun too maybe they could do one in a month in advance and the goal of the contest is to take a pokemon from the game and give it a new skin. The winner could maybe have their design put into the game on the last day of the anniversary week or something.
(08-12-2017, 12:10 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: An art contest might be fun too maybe they could do one in a month in advance and the goal of the contest is to take a pokemon from the game and give it a new skin. The winner could maybe have their design put into the game on the last day of the anniversary week or something.

Whooooawh, where can I join such a contest?!
Nope, seriously, I really like this idea! I personaly can't sprite things though (not yet?), only draw.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-12-2017, 12:10 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: An art contest might be fun too maybe they could do one in a month in advance and the goal of the contest is to take a pokemon from the game and give it a new skin. The winner could maybe have their design put into the game on the last day of the anniversary week or something.

Or alternatively, draw their design and the one with the most creative design gets it in the game, and the spriters sprite it instead, based on the drawing.
(08-12-2017, 06:37 PM)AgentParadox Wrote:

Or alternatively, draw their design and the one with the most creative design gets it in the game, and the spriters sprite it instead, based on the drawing.

Right, that was what I meant by creating a design to be put in the game.