Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My luck with shinys
Photo 
Hi, i'm a spanish fan of Pokemon and this week I started playing Pokemon Uranium. A few minutes ago, I got in Comet Cave, where Theo follows you. Suddenly a shiny Comite appeared and i couldn't catch him because Theo killed him with his Pokemon. I just wanted to post this to share my sadness  Sad

Here is a screenshot of the tragic moment.
Ahh... That certainly sucks. :C
The same thing happened to @EeveeBailey, so don't fret too long, I hope...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-03-2017, 07:07 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahh... That certainly sucks. :C
The same thing happened to @EeveeBailey, so don't fret too long, I hope...

Ah, yes... my poor shiny Frosulo... Sad ... victim of a certain Ace Trainer with his unobtainable Pokemon while on the hunt for a certain legendary. Angry

Hopefully some of my shiny luck will bless Colarva whenever I get around to breeding those, and my dream of having a shiny Frosthra will one day be reality.
One day, the game will bless you with an even better shiny to make up for this unfortunate loss, all those that have lost one due to the dumbest of circumstance. At least, so I hope...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650