Poll: is cody great
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
11 100.00%
no i hate him cuz im a hacker who loves zephrys
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back in the forums (not really)
home sweet home or sorta the only things different is role-play and there are 7 members counting me 8 but yeah, thanks Cody for doing such a great job building our great forum back to greatness uranium forum greatest forum,  and btw on the real forums im Larry_is_the_best_trainer but now im super_trainer_Larry so if you remember some members and here we can celebrate about the new forum and thank cody
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Thanks, Larry. Glad I could be of help.

I'm hoping to build another healthy community who love playing Uranium just like we had on the forum before. Hopefully this forum won't be needed for too long, but if it does, I'm more than happy to keep it running Smile
Three cheers for Cody, or three beers, whichever. Just glad to have some kind of forum up again.
Once more to the breach, dear friends, once more...

Contributions: Uranium Hidden Power Calcs

Team:[Image: Ncd7D1P.png]

Current breed project: 5IV HA Nimflora, Jolly/Adamant
Hello everyone, back from the old forums found out about this from the facebook group our little game had. Pretty cool that they made a fansite.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
That poll is seriously tempting me to vote "no" just cuz no one else does it! Wink
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Hahaha, I've thought exactly the same thing before voting ^^