Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Brainoar for some Trade-Evolves
Hi, I have 2 Cometeors, 2 Spritzees, 1 Linkite and 1 Xenogen I would like to trade, evolve and get them back.
If someone could take the time for this, I could give you a shiny Brainoar as a thank you.
Ah, has none replied on this yet? I'd be happy to help you evolve these Pokemon, just let me know when you enter Online Lobby so we can meet there to conduct the trades.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Nice, thanks in advance.
I could be online at 19.00 CET. Would that be ok for you?
*does time-difference calculation* That'll be perfectly fine.

Anything particular you'd like to have for that shiny Brainroar then? I can offer Chimical and Orchynx with four egg moves and adamant (Chimical) or careful (Orchynx) nature, or an Eevee knowing Wish of various nature with or without its hidden ability.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I didn't think about that but that Chimical sounds nice.
So be it then!~ I'm waiting in Online Lobby from now on as it's about time, come along whenever you can.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
That'd be it then, glad that I was able to help and thanks for that Brainoar! Quite pretty in its shiny color.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Thank you for your help, enjoy the Brainoar.
I don´t know if you would read this,but I also need help with the Pókedex,and I need Aromatisse and Miasmedic by changing them

Please contact with if you are interested.My number is 031335