Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Jackdeary and 31 speed duplicat trading
Hello, I am new to pokemon uranium. I am willing to trade a 31 speed duplicat for a duplicat with 31 atk. I also have a shiny jackdeary I am willing to trade although I am not sure if it has much use.
I'm interested in the 31 Speed Duplicat, I have the 31 Atk Duplicat you want.
Okay, I can trade with you. I am not really sure how trading works though. I know I have to go to the pokemon center.
You have to go upstairs and talk to the third lady, and enter the lobby. Then you add me with my Online ID, which is 184580.
You need to give me yours so I can add you, and when we are both logged in, we can trade.
(10-07-2016, 09:14 PM)Baguette Wrote: You have to go upstairs and talk to the third lady, and enter the lobby. Then you add me with my Online ID, which is 184580.
You need to give me yours so I can add you, and when we are both logged in, we can trade.

Alright, my ID is 28488.
Hey, you still have that shiny jackderry? I willing to trade you a fully EV trained Luxi for it. Has a Calm nature and 5 31 IV (The bad one is ATK, which is its dump stat anyway)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-07-2016, 09:22 PM)Eclair Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 09:14 PM)Baguette Wrote: You have to go upstairs and talk to the third lady, and enter the lobby. Then you add me with my Online ID, which is 184580.

Alright, my ID is 28488.

Oh, I am sorry that was my trainer ID. My online ID is 236186.

(10-07-2016, 09:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey, you still have that shiny jackderry? I willing to trade you a fully EV trained Luxi for it. Has a Calm nature and 5 31 IV (The bad one is ATK, which is its dump stat anyway)

Yes, I can do the trade for the Luxi.
I added you. I'm online and waiting for you Smile
(10-07-2016, 09:36 PM)Baguette Wrote: I added you. I'm online and waiting for you Smile

Alright, I'm online too. How do I accept the request?

Okay, I figured it out. I added you in the online lobby Baguette.
Purrfect, thanks !