Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Game Crash! Help Please!
My game keeps crashing on the cutscene when you first visit the nuclear plant and you give Theo's dad your dad's letter! It just restarts and doesn't give me any reason why!

Has someone else had this issue and can help me?
Could be a bad install or a corrupt save file, it's hard to tell without an error message. Luckily we have solutions for both.

First off, run your patcher.exe in your Pokemon Uranium folder to ensure that you're running the most recent version of the game and see if that fixes your issue.

Secondly, assuming it's your save, head into C:\Users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups and retrieve your backup save. Make a copy of your current save to keep it from being overwritten and then place your backup save in your Saves folder.

If that doesn't work, download and re-install Pokemon Uranium using the download link we keep on our Official reddit page then run the game patcher one more time.

If none of these work, send me any error message you receive and I'll forward it to the rest of the dev team. Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(09-23-2018, 11:52 PM)CodySP Wrote: Could be a bad install or a corrupt save file, it's hard to tell without an error message. Luckily we have solutions for both.

First off, run your patcher.exe in your Pokemon Uranium folder to ensure that you're running the most recent version of the game and see if that fixes your issue.

Secondly, assuming it's your save, head into C:\Users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups and retrieve your backup save. Make a copy of your current save to keep it from being overwritten and then place your backup save in your Saves folder.

If that doesn't work, download and re-install Pokemon Uranium using the download link we keep on our Official reddit page then run the game patcher one more time.

If none of these work, send me any error message you receive and I'll forward it to the rest of the dev team. Smile

Thanks for the info, but it worked once I restarted my computer, because I'd updated the game and it hadn't applied the changes yet. Sorry for the slow reply, I'm now on Route 10 trying to get all the Pokes there!

THIS GAME IS ADDICTING..