Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull Ruins Side story
In some place with style of year 50' a strange looking man was writing something in some kind of notebook with a old pen. He have tattoos in form of flames around his arms, a shirt in black and jeans a little old to him. He also have a black hair but some locks in his hair have a tone of black red, almost like they burned in intense flames. And his eyes...eyes with a ambers colors mixed with brown like chocolate burned in embers. His eyes was now focused in his notes, vigorous writing.

Day 69 from the year 1960
Been a while I wrote in this old book of mine. After so many crazy adventures meeting Legendary Bugs, aliens and helping save a region from evil vines, and literally traving though time and space, I would never about write all these past events. Or should I say future events? Its so confusing this time travel thingies. Anyway, this writing is for more than just simple a diary. But this registers is for the future generations. For the future generations of the ArcHearts. We were once a strong clan, with a importante task gave to us to Arceus itself. But...we exist no more, and I am the last one. I hope to achieve my personal mission in restore our clan someday as my main goal, and these notes is for you youngling ArcHeart. 

But in case I failed in my mission...if I die in my journey though my journey, these diary, notes and everything inside will belong to the people I called friends and companions: Ventus Zackary, Shiva, Nathan Warren and Terra. They have travel with me for a long time and I dont trust more than anyone else these secrets than these four people.

Now where I should begin...oh sure. The Old Great War of Kalos from more or less three thousand years ago. In the old times there was a great battle between many regions of our world. Pokemon vs Pokemon. Human vs Human. Brother vs Brother. The fields was bath in the blood of many lost lifes. In that war, the great King of Kaos lost his precisous pokemon, a Floette who die in that unecessary war. In his grief, he create a machine who use the energy of many pokemon in hope to bring back his precious pokemon. He succeed and Floette have returned. But the King hold a great hate to the world who take away his precious pokemon and he remade the machine in the form of a weapon. He unleash the power of that weapon, who causes a massive destruction, killing all kinds of living beings: Human, Pokemon and even a great portion of nature itself. So many lifes was lost.

Floette was sad and heart broking in see his friend do such horrible things, and he abbandoned him. The King fall in despair in loose his precious friend once again. And this time he couldnt blame the world, but only himself. After that...he simple disappear. No one knows what kind of fate fall to the broken king. Some say he suicide himself in grief for his sins. Others say he find a way to achieve immortality and wander though the world, paying for his crimes and in search of his dear Floette. No one really knows.

Only thing is know: The Ancient Great War ended, but chaos still run the land. Bandits. Tyrants. Greed. Hate. All kinds of misfortune run though the lands of the seven regions. Evil still stronger than ever. And the world with wounds and scars who would exist for many eras until today. Hope was only a pittiful dream.

But fate its something funny you know? No hero is born, but they made by life and choices. In a tiny of the cold region of Sinnoh, in a tiny and insignficant nameless village, someone would born and together with others, would change his own fate, and leave behind a legacy who would exist until today. 

In that moment the tattoo man find someone. A person who was writing something too, but with eyes with will to battle. The man smiled and write again.

Guess I have to tell that story later. I find someone to battle too. I still have a few things to finish here. Typhon and Meowth would indeed love to have someone to battle and sharp their skills. And this is a good chance to get some extra money. Be a pokemon trainer its not a easy life. Welp, I tell the story later! Off I go ;P

Then Heart stand up and go in the direction of the man, eager to battle.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Neat!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."