Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Give-Away my Metalynx
Give away my Metalnyx!! I breed my Metalynx with a duplicat yesterday and i hope i will have a Female but is a male so I giveaway this pokemon for some one who need it to complete the pokedex and i leveled it up so you can use it for combat too trade with me any pokemon Smile
Who need a level 75 Luxelong just ask me give away
(01-23-2019, 05:51 AM)nguyennhuy1908 Wrote: Give away my Metalnyx!! I breed my Metalynx with a duplicat yesterday and i hope i will have a Female but is a male so I giveaway this pokemon for some one who need it to complete the pokedex and i leveled it up so you can use it for combat too trade with me any pokemon Smile

Hi! I´m new playing pokemon uranium so I wanted to ask you if you caould trade a Metalnyx or a Orchynx
(01-23-2019, 05:51 AM)nguyennhuy1908 Wrote: Give away my Metalnyx!! I breed my Metalynx with a duplicat yesterday and i hope i will have a Female but is a male so I giveaway this pokemon for some one who need it to complete the pokedex and i leveled it up so you can use it for combat too trade with me any pokemon Smile

Do you still have this Pokémon ?

Do you still have this Pokémon ?

Can I Please Have One? You Accept Any Pokemon Right? Thank You.