Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Update] The First Month of Pokemonuranium.co
Howdy Uranium Fans,

A lot has happened in our first month, hasn't it? Uranium services failed and went radio silent, but despite that, the combined effort of r/pokemonuranium and an awesome group of fans that provided an unofficial server brought new life to the game. Unofficial patches became new updates. Unofficial Developers became the next big thing and soared to new heights in provided quality support for Uranium. 

The Forum? The Forum got the word out. It gave everybody who visited an opportunity to reunite and connect with like-minded people, it has been used as a safe, secure and fun place to discuss the game and make new friends. But above all else, it was the perfect tool that many people utilized to ensure that the community stayed alive and strong. It has been an absolute joy to watch the website grow and evolve, to see users flocking to share their art, their ideas, their concerns and their hopes for what Uranium will be in the future and none of this, not even one tiny little bit would have been possible without each and every one of you who signed up and got talking.

Thank you for making this adventure so much fun!

Before we get started with our first month numbers, lets recap our very first week.

• In our first week, 128 different people registered to the Unofficial Uranium Forum
  • We have 154 Posts in 35 different Threads
  • The Most Popular Forum is the Help Desk
  • The Official Uranium 1.0.1 patch has been downloaded over 30,000 times
  • The most users online at once was 24 on September 10th
  • The average time it takes to load the forum is 72 milliseconds

Not too shabby for our first week right? Well our first Month numbers have increased exponentially!
  • In our first month, 525 users have Registered to the Official Uranium Forum
  • We have a total of 2,865 posts in 217 Threads
  • The most popular forum is Battle and Trade
  • The most users online was 65 on September 25th
  • Three major official patches have been released here on the Forum
  • The average time it takes to load the forum is 65 Milliseconds 
Cheers to the next great adventure and moving forward!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
@CodySP the breedzards are still demanding for the next WT event :V

Wonder how long it will take for gaming news outlets to stop saying Uranium is dead...
Long Live Uranium!
yeah, that 65 was on the date and time of the supposedly WT event. Speaking of which, can we get another one, traffic is dead on the forum, hardly anyone ask for anything, and I'm talking bot @Selene's thread and mine... We need other ways of unleasing breedjects XD
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Uh… I don’t really know what to say/write here, so I’ll leave it at a hug for you, Cody. You said no more cookies, so…

And another WT-Event would be awesome… or maybe other kinds of events we don’t know of yet?

EDIT: No, wait! How about a new Mystery Gift? It has been a while since the last one, after all.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-12-2016, 09:08 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Uh… I don’t really know what to say/write here, so I’ll leave it at a hug for you, Cody. You said no more cookies, so…

And another WT-Event would be awesome… or maybe other kinds of events we don’t know of yet?

EDIT: No, wait! How about a new Mystery Gift? It has been a while since the last one, after all.

I would like a new MG as well. Especially if it was regenerator Luxi female... that would be nice.

To CodySD and the dev, thank you for both providing a place for all of us to meet up, and  thank you for continueing to update the game. You make it possible for the game to grow, and I can't thank you enough for that.

Here, have some internet candy! *Throws Jawbreakers at them* Catch!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-14-2016, 11:03 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I would like a new MG as well. Especially if it was regenerator Luxi female... that would be nice.

To @CodySP and the dev, thank you for both providing a place for all of us to meet up, and  thank you for continuing to update the game. You make it possible for the game to grow, and I can't thank you enough for that.

I believe @Androziel and @ReeNormies hinted about a surprise this Halloween...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-14-2016, 11:06 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:03 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I would like a new MG as well. Especially if it was regenerator Luxi female... that would be nice.

To @CodySP and the dev, thank you for both providing a place for all of us to meet up, and  thank you for continuing to update the game. You make it possible for the game to grow, and I can't thank you enough for that.

I believe @Androziel and @ReeNormies hinted about a surprise this Halloween...

Trick or Treat, Catch some sleep
Bring us some updates good to partake.
If you don't, I don't care
I'll bug you till you wear out!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Congrats on Syrentide, Lord Windos.