Colarva Crisis
No shiny, im crazy

TOO MANY Colarva need adopted

GTS only, Repeat Ball only

Post any pokemon wanted lv.1 Colarva to adopt

Gender can be chosen or random

If nickname needed, please remark

I will edit my thread when I stop
Try a foreign Colarva, and breed it with a Duplicat. I've had good success rates with Eevee and Baashaun using that method. Not sure if using a shiny Duplicat helps, though.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-28-2019, 10:10 AM)Bingo Wrote: Try a foreign Colarva, and breed it with a Duplicat. I've had good success rates with Eevee and Baashaun using that method. Not sure if using a shiny Duplicat helps, though.

Bingo
Well...I know it but...just bad luck
It took me a week to hatch a shiny Eevee. It may take longer than you originally thought. I thought finding a shiny female Smore/Sponee/Tricwe would be fast... *3 weeks later* Finally. Want me to help you out? I'll look for one in the wild and you can try breeding it if you'd like.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-28-2019, 11:21 AM)Bingo Wrote: It took me a week to hatch a shiny Eevee. It may take longer than you originally thought. I thought finding a shiny female Smore/Sponee/Tricwe would be fast... *3 weeks later* Finally. Want me to help you out? I'll look for one in the wild and you can try breeding it if you'd like.

Bingo
I'm good. Thanks!
Colarvas' father bug is foreign Sponee. Everything is ready except one key element, I mean...FORTUNE
I'll continue hatching until I get rid of the Colarva HELL.