Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself
Hey all

Finally got myself registered here after lurking about for a while. I'm glad that there's still a thriving community playing/updating this game, it's really fun and it's always awesome to see fans rally around a game and continue to update and improve it.  Smile
there's a introduction subsection in the general chat section, though...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Ah, my bad, sorry..
Mistakes happen, though given the amount of intro still happening in this sub-section, I wonder if that section is not visible enough as it is...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
No worries, I moved the thread. Welcome to the forum.
Glad to see people are continuing to stop by and say hello. Welcome to Uranium!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Whuuu, I love that Nucleon in your icon. ^-^ I know that particular drawing from somewhere...
Anyway, here's a bunch of "welcome-to-the-not-dead-Uranium-community"-cookies, take good care of them. There are cookie-stealing individuals around here.
*minds their own business again*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Welcome! Love the Nucleon icon! Smile
*Spontaneously appears behind Phantom, steals their cookies stash, then proceeds to throw them into the welcoming committee*
My work is never done, hehehehehehe. *Munch Munch*

Oh, and since I didn't say it last time, Welcome! *Wipes crumbs from his mouth* Hope you enjoy our crazy little community! Hope the radiation does not get to you, like the rest of us~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Well, there goes the cookies. Sorry Phantom...)
Lol, thanks, and you're too late, it already did  Wink

Nucleon's become one of my favorite little glass cannons, and has been pretty valuable so far in my playthrough of the game. I happened to find that particular image of Nucleon on a random google image search for Uranium fanart. Sadly didn't catch the original creators name, but it is very well done!