Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Patch 1.0.4 - Up in Arms!
Hey all,

We are happy to announce a new patch for you guys just before Halloween!

Patch 1.0.4 has been released for you guys, hope you like it!

Patch 1.0.4 changelog
* Bag: Items in bag will now autosort. Please deposit into PC and then take out to fix the autosort.
* Bag: Fixed an issue where the background was not displaying the correct bag opened.
* Move: Corrosive Breath - Now accurately tells which stats are lowered. Description is fixed.
* Move: Corrosive Breath - The move will now be renamed to Caustic Breath in order to fit the text box.
* Move: Expunge - Has been balanced out to now have an accuracy of 70 but in a Fallout it has 100 (similar to Thunder and Thunderstorm)
* Move: NaturePower - New terrain effects added! Snow = Frost breath, Ice = Ice beam, Volcano = Lava Plume and Nuclear = Expunge.
* Item: Pokeballs - Some balls were not correctly working, these have bee fixed
* Item: Stick - now works with Barand as a hold item
* Item: PowerItems - The power items will now give the correct EV rating depending on held power item.
* Item: Super Rod - This item is now available in game! Look for someone out of place at Route 15...
* Item: TM51 - Is now accessible ... sorry.
* Item: Uranium Core - Should now be able to be equiped to Urayne as intended.
* Item: Power Gloves - Power gloves have been added so you can knock those boulders out of the way!
* Item: Rock Smashing Device - This has been renamed to Boxing Gloves.
* Battle: Held items will no longer make your opponent take more damage (Please send through any feedback you may have on this one to further help testing)
* Battle: Spritzee should attack now on the cruise ship.
* Overworld: A trainer (pyromancer) on route 13 was quick in turning. This has been fixed.
* Overworld: Theo and his dad will not show up at Ranger HQ in post game 
* Overworld: Players will not be able to use Escape rope in the Victory Road volcano due to a gamrebreaking bug. 
* Overworld: Fixed various surf audio issues, particularly in Route 10.
* Overworld: Bealbeach Mart - Fixed a graphic glitch where you could see other parts of the mart.
* Overworld: Snowbank Gym - Will now restrict you from using items in the Trial of Truth.
* Overworld: Dive points - Now have more coral to break so you can get some currency a bit quicker.
* Overworld: Fixed multiple graphical errors that cause players to clip and get stuck.
* Overworld: Fixed various graphical issues with NPCs disappearing or clipping through areas they shouldn't.
* Message: Rippley - Fixed a message with Rippley in regards to S51. Will give player two chances to collect the S51 and then on the second No, player will not be able to get it again. 
* Message: Fixed some miscellneous messages that NPCs say across Tandor.
* Pokemon: M-Dramsama - fixed a variation of base stat calculations. It will now have the correct stats as per the wiki
* Pokemon: Shrimputy - Will now have a chance to drop shards! This should help in getting that much needed currency.
* Pokemon: Urayne - can now freely change between both forms using the uranium core.
* Pokedex: The slider on the right will no longer be clickable due to a gamebreaking bug.
* Summary: You can now identify if a pokemon is foreign to your language! Just look for the green FRN in the top right of page 1 of your summary.
* Mechanics: BerryPlants have been overhauled and should work much better, next step a sprayduck to water them and some mulch to aid production!
* Mechanics: Fixed the play time timer when using FPSes higher then 40.
* Mechanics: The crash caused by saving during the Ripley's Quest has been fixed.
* Mechanics: Pokeradar shiny spawns have been tweaked slightly. Shiny spawn rates should now properly increase with chain length.
* Mechanics: The north wing of Nuclear Plant Zeta will now give the correct timer on re-entry.
* Mechanics: Nuzlock mode can now be disabled after finishing the championship by talking to Bambo's Aide.
* Mechanics: There was a bug where you could not use some keys if rebinded to type in a nickname. This has been fixed.
* Effects: Fallout - Has been properly updated to show a nuclear fallout (not a thunderstorm)
* Ability: Geiger Sense - Now works as intended.
* Ability: Gooey - only displays speed falling once in the messages.
* Championship: Fixed a couple of challengers that were not mega-evolving.
* Move Tutor: There are now 4 move tutors each with the appropriate moves. Physical Attack, Special Attack, Buffs and Debuffs. Each of these will take a certain number of one type of coloured shard.
* Sprite: Animated - These sprites have been re-sized and re-positioned to how they should look. We are constantly trying to improve these so bear with us.
* Sprite: Female Variants - We have new female variants for the following: Dunseraph, Emprillia, Herolune, Glavinug, Chimaconda, Harpterra, Volchick line. We have also fixed Fafninters back sprites.
* Sprite: Smore's shiny front sprite is now consistant in color with its back sprite
* Sprite: Hazma has arms...
Here's hoping my boss doesn't strangle me while everyone downloads the new update. As always, fantastic work @Androziel. Thanks so much! Big Grin
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Holy Mother of Arceus!!! That's a lot of changes XD
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-19-2016, 01:17 AM)CodySP Wrote: Here's hoping my boss doesn't strangle me while everyone downloads the new update. As always, fantastic work @Androziel. Thanks so much! Big Grin

We aren't using your server for this update because the new patcher we are working on isn't done yet.
Crickey, that is a lot of stuff added/tweaked/changed! I do hope you guys get some rest; you deserve some after fixing all the messes inherent in Uranium's code. Cheers for the update, by the way~! Still wish you could just charge money for the moves, but if shards are the design choice you want to implement, then who am I to argue?

EDIT: Dramsama still is borderline unusable, sad to say. My hopes were for naught....!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-19-2016, 01:27 AM)ReeNormies Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 01:17 AM)CodySP Wrote: Here's hoping my boss doesn't strangle me while everyone downloads the new update. As always, fantastic work @Androziel. Thanks so much! Big Grin

We aren't using your server for this update because the new patcher we are working on isn't done yet.

Aha! Good to know, thanks Ree! <3
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Th...there's more boxes in the PC!!!!
(10-19-2016, 04:19 AM)Selene Wrote: Th...there's more boxes in the PC!!!!

Yep, either all that nagging worked or the devs are just really nice people Tongue
MonkeyLord83. 

Aww, thanks a lot for all your effort in the new patch! Can't wait to download it later then...

What was that? It's visible whether or not a Pokemon is from a foreign language? Awesome... *gets ready to see this on nearly every Pokemon I got traded do far* Big Grin
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-19-2016, 05:56 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Aww, thanks a lot for all your effort in the new patch! Can't wait to download it later then...

What was that? It's visible whether or not a Pokemon is from a foreign language? Awesome... *gets ready to see this on nearly every Pokemon I got traded do far* Big Grin

Yep, it look something like this:
[Image: unknown.png]
MonkeyLord83.