Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help LF: Flame Body Raptorch pls
Hi. Im new here. I am in need of a Flame Body Raptorch. Does anyone have one to spare? Let me know what you want and I will see if I have it. I have no high Iv Pokemon or shinies tho. Sad
Post up a throw away mon in GTS looking for Raptorch and I'll send you one with at least 3 or 4 IV's over 30, i have a whole box just for raptorch on mine. Lemme know when it's up and what mon you posted.
(08-28-2020, 01:32 PM)pythius6665 Wrote: Post up a throw away mon in GTS looking for Raptorch and I'll send you one with at least 3 or 4 IV's over 30, i have a whole box just for raptorch on mine. Lemme know when it's up and what mon you posted.
Oh wow thank you. Smile  I just put up a Lv.2 Female Cubbug. The IGN is Shalise.
Just traded it, he's got 5 IV's over 30, so he'll help you with breeding later too.
also, don't forget to check mystery gifts before this year's anniversary mon is gone. I think it's still available.
(08-29-2020, 02:21 AM)pythius6665 Wrote: also, don't forget to check mystery gifts before this year's anniversary mon is gone. I think it's still available.
Thank you so much for the Raptorch!  Heart I will. Thank you for the reminder.  Blush