Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for competitive Cocaran
Hi. I just started the game and took Raptorch. And i was thinking about my grass member because thats my favorite type and i absolutely loved Cocaran when i saw it in the wikia. 

If someone could help me to get a competitive Cocaran for my team i would be grateful. With Chlorophyll or Harvest as im thinking of a sun team. Or maybe the two of them, if its not much to ask. Thanks in advance.
If no one has got one for you, let me know and I'll breed one for you. I can guarantee adamant nature with most stats at 31, one at 30, and random special, just gotta breed some extras.
I have an adamant female 31/31/30/2/31/31 ready, if you want it, post up a throw away mon asking for a female lvl 1 cocoran and I'll send it when I see a response here.
(09-06-2020, 01:17 AM)pythius6665 Wrote: I have an adamant female 31/31/30/2/31/31 ready, if you want it, post up a throw away mon asking for a female lvl 1 cocoran and I'll send it when I see a response here.

Thanks a lot. I just deposited a male lvl 6 Dunsparce, OT Tempest
I work late, sorry it took a bit. Enjoy your coconut crab
(09-06-2020, 10:46 PM)pythius6665 Wrote: I work late, sorry it took a bit. Enjoy your coconut crab

Dont worry. I just got it. Thank u so much! Loved the ball for the best grass mon ever