Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help RGSS Error
Every time I try to open the game, it freezes on the title screen and I get a notification that the RGSS player is not responding. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still won't work.
First of all, make sure that all the files of the game are in the same folder as the .exe, mabye you involuntarily moved something? Try running the .exe as an administrator by right-clicking on it and selecting this option. If that doesn't do the trick, reboot your PC. If it's still not working, have a look at this thread here and this post on Uranium's reddit, both contain some more advice.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-29-2020, 08:36 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: First of all, make sure that all the files of the game are in the same folder as the .exe, mabye you involuntarily moved something? Try running the .exe as an administrator by right-clicking on it and selecting this option. If that doesn't do the trick, reboot your PC. If it's still not working, have a look at this thread here and this post on Uranium's reddit, both contain some more advice.
I got it working!  Big Grin tysm