Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Fanart) Theo and Pluto - Tandor's Best and Brightest Best Friends!
Okay so I super adore Theo's character growth throughout this game and just uhg the dedication he has towards Pluto (and the other main characters of course, I just played as Pluto bc they're cute af) and their safety is just so heart-warming. There's not nearly enough fan art of these two losers in the fandom and that is a crime

sorry for the huge a watermark, i've suffered a lottttaaa art theft over the years and now i'm like hyper-paranoid of it ahhaha

[Image: tandor_s_best_and_brightest_by_creator_kami-damflwf.png]
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
Awwww, cuuuuuuute!!!  Big Grin Heart
(10-27-2016, 03:07 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Awwww, cuuuuuuute!!!  Big Grin  Heart

Ehehe, thank you v much! I can't even handle these two omg what dorks Heart
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
I doodled more of these losers, can't stop woN'T STOP [Image: crybaby_loser_by_creator_kami-damjv6v.png]
--

I love your cutesy artstyle; make me want to pick up and cuddle the two, you know? Oh, and I love the Orchyxnc~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-27-2016, 10:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I love your cutesy artstyle; make me want to pick up and cuddle the two, you know? Oh, and I love the Orchyxnc~!

Hey thanks!! Yeah ehe, I really enjoy making characters looks cute. And these two dweebs? They don't make it very difficult eheh, they're already pretty dang cute as heck. And aaa thank! I started with Orchynx, so I had to draw them. uvu
--

What a cute things! X3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.