Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangustlocke! (the diary)
CHAPTER #1

Today I began my adventure , as always, with a intruduccion I can not skip any way
i hate all introductions in the pokemon games,they are so slow
but anyway XD
My adventure began after choose my starter raptorch
and after going for the crying baby theo I caught my first pokemon was a chyinmunk,and i call it ratilla (a way of saying little rat in Spanish)
i train a bit and then i go to route 1
MOKI TOWN:

Actual team:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 7
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 4

first route, my emotion was great
after getting 4 oran berries i go to the grass and a birbie come out :'D
but the good kangust is a crazy and made a critical hit
and then I ran out of pokemon in this route :'v
and birbie was pretty decent pokemon
anyway,after defeating some trainers i continued my way

ROUTE 1:
Actual team:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 8
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 4

kevlar twon it's a boring place......let's move XD

Route 2 had "interesting" Pokemons  for me (actually, the only pokemon interested me was mankey XD)
and my luck is so good,the first pokemon in route 2 was a owten
something tells me that raptorch is very jealous because ,again,he killed the pokemon with a critical hit
.... Now I'm sad cuz i dont have anything against the first gym: 'v

ROUTE 2:
Actual team:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 9
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 4
i enter in the passage cave to see if my luck would give me something more decent
and i really expected a tonemy (the zubats of this game :v)
but I found an XD barewl
i capture him and i call him prof.jirafales
(Character of a Mexican popular series called El Chavo del 8, and is a high character and his name sounds like jirafa (giraffe in Spanish)), but I had to abbreviate for obvious reasons

Passage cave:

Actual team:
Kangust (raptorch) lv 9
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 4
Prof.jirafales a.k.a prf.jirafa(only 10 characters :'v)(barewl) lv 6

and train a bit with the trainer in the pokemon center of kevlar town the rest of the hour
FINALLY I GOT:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 10
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 4
Prof.jirafales a.k.a prf.jirafa(only 10 characters :'v)(barewl) lv 8

Today was a bad day, but tomorrow will be much better !!!
or I hope so :'v
see you in the next time (Monday)
keep cool guys Bv

remember, I'll play only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Ouch... so if you knock out your first Pokemon on a Route, that's it? Some bummer luck on that one... hope your luck turns around for you!
(11-04-2016, 04:54 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Ouch... so if you knock out your first Pokemon on a Route, that's it?  Some bummer luck on that one... hope your luck turns around for you!

thanks for the support Big Grin
I also hope my luck will smile at me on Monday XD
I am not sure if it was bad luck. With lvl. 4 Ratilla maybe was she (?) able weaken Birbie without killing it? What attack did Kangust use?

(I admit, I have never been playing in Nuzlock. Without additonal informations, I can't be sure it was not bad luck, but I am not sure it was without them too. I am thinking about possibilities. I have not much experience between balancing not being killed and not kill.)

Prof.jirafales is special name :D. I am starting imaging a Barewl in a white coat (like scentists and profesors in a lab) :).
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(11-05-2016, 09:03 AM)Nekra Wrote: I am not sure if it was bad luck. With lvl. 4 Ratilla maybe was she (?) able weaken Birbie without killing it? What attack did Kangust use?

(I admit, I have never been playing in Nuzlock. Without additonal informations, I can't be sure it was not bad luck, but I am not sure it was without them too. I am thinking about possibilities. I have not much experience between balancing not being killed and not kill.)

Prof.jirafales is special name Big Grin. I am starting imaging a Barewl in a white coat (like scentists and profesors in a lab) Smile.

You may be right, but ratilla have a skill very broken
(He has pick up and he gives me a objet every time I finish a battle, especially potions Big Grin) so i dont want lose him too soon
kangust ise scratch and he has a nature that decreases the attack
so ..... bad luck confirmed.
the nuzlockes are fun (especially if you see someone very unlucky and explode at the slightest provocation XD)
you should try do a nuzlocke one day (with simpler rules to begin XD)
and I am usually bad giving nicknames to my Pokemon, so I think that will be the only nickname to the delight of the people XD

thanks for the support :3
My pickuper does it too. (Gives me items without battling, while stays in my party :). )

Potions are good for the start of game, I guess. They can save your pokemons' lives.
I understand you are afraid of your Ratilla. With scratch (no STAB) and decreased attack I agree it was bad luck.

I think i will not try a Nuzlock. I know myself quite well, I will be very angry when I'll meet a shiny and I will not be able catch it. Maybe I'll try a challenge after 'beating a game' with my main character, but with a possibility of catching every met shiny.

Use names you like. :)
I think about myself I am bad at nicknaming too - I often give nicknames sounds similar to pokemons' species.
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
Ouch. That was no luck day my friend. But it will be better next time Smile And i think Cassnail or Glaslug would be a interesting adition to your team.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Chapter #2

The challenge

Today was a day way too heavy on the passage cave
tonemys and grozards with arena trap
and because of my limitation of levels it was dangerous, so I had to train ratilla until I finally get out of that cave (no jokes, about 20 minutes there in the cave)

Passage cave

actual team:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 11
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 9
Prof.jirafales (barewl) lv 10
finally, in nowtoch city I could heal my pokemon and go for my badge!

the stalker gave me the key and I could make the assault on the maria's house (mai waifu 7w7)

after she left her house i check the refrigerator (as of every day :v)

after kick the stalker in the balls could finally get my first badge

the star in this gym was the great prof.girafales and powerful physical defense

Kangust was not far behind with its excellent special attack

and ratilla ......... he don't do nothing here :v

with my first badge I had to return all the way to moki town (of course, after defeating theo again :v)

and then fight with all the trainers who i don't fight before.

and finally prof.girafales evolve to dearewl Big Grin

at the end i save at the beginning of Route 1 because I had finished my playing time :'v

FINALLY I GOT:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 14
Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 12 (i train him a little more :v)
Prof.jirafales (dearewl) lv 15

today was a hard day 
no new friend today Sad
but tomorrow i will have 1....no....2 new friends1!!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW IN THE CHAPTER #3!!!!
keep cool guys Bv

Wow. Now you have have more luck this time. You think to have a bug type in your team? Like Frosthra (i think it would be cool) or Herolune?
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Wow. You are very good. I would be afraid to battle Maria with only three pokemon with levels 9-11. If I had only three, I would train them more.
(It was hard where I battled her ; in regular mode, of course. I think my pokemons had higher than 10 lvl (maybe 13 - 15 ?), but without VS Mankey, NC Cubblfly needed save me.)

Where does the game contain refrigerator? I have never used it :(.

Are you going to catch in Route 3 and 4 tommorow, right? I am curious if you choose hunting in grass or fishing. (At least in Route 4 you can come to water without risk of grass encounter.) I guess training and battle with Davern will be next actions.