Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astronite Help
Want more mons for the dex, trade evos are the worst.
I put up a GTS offer for a Cometeor, and put a fodder lv. 6 Grozard up. Any 250 hour vets got a spare cometeor? 
I can offer something else if you like, but if you don't care, the GTS is already up.

short rant:

I'm sorry Uranium Team, but trade evos are just the worst. Always have been. The Pokémon base games are bad enough at this, so why did you feel the need to make an entire fakemon and then give it a trade evo? I get you want people to use the online features you guys worked hard on, but if people want to use them, they will, and if they want a singleplayer game, they won't. And trade evos don't incentivize that, it makes people like me who want to play offline get on a forum, make a message just to fulfil the in-game objective, and never use this forum account or your online services ever again. I'm not trying to hate on your hard work, I just don't understand why you felt the need to put on the most stupid and frustrating features of official Pokémon games into your fangame, that can be whatever you want it to be, cut out the mistakes of the main games, and you kept it. No, didn't just keep the old trade evos, you ADDED THREE NEW ONES. WHY.
(07-27-2022, 06:33 PM)Pocket_Sand Wrote: Want more mons for the dex, trade evos are the worst.
I put up a GTS offer for a Cometeor, and put a fodder lv. 6 Grozard up. Any 250 hour vets got a spare cometeor? 
I can offer something else if you like, but if you don't care, the GTS is already up.

short rant:

I'm sorry Uranium Team, but trade evos are just the worst. Always have been. The Pokémon base games are bad enough at this, so why did you feel the need to make an entire fakemon and then give it a trade evo? I get you want people to use the online features you guys worked hard on, but if people want to use them, they will, and if they want a singleplayer game, they won't. And trade evos don't incentivize that, it makes people like me who want to play offline get on a forum, make a message just to fulfil the in-game objective, and never use this forum account or your online services ever again. I'm not trying to hate on your hard work, I just don't understand why you felt the need to put on the most stupid and frustrating features of official Pokémon games into your fangame, that can be whatever you want it to be, cut out the mistakes of the main games, and you kept it. No, didn't just keep the old trade evos, you ADDED THREE NEW ONES. WHY.

Heya! I have a Cometeor with me, glad to trade it to u. However, as I am currently still early in a nuzlocke, would be much appreciated if you could trade it back to me. I will put out a request for an astronite giving away your grozard and my in game name is Joyous II. Thank u and have a nice day!
Thanks my dude. Astronite's back your way, if you haven't checked before reading this. Good luck with your nuzlocke.
(07-27-2022, 11:30 PM)Pocket_Sand Wrote: Thanks my dude. Astronite's back your way, if you haven't checked before reading this. Good luck with your nuzlocke.
tysm!! Big Grin