Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormbringer
Well, I didn't draw my team like one person suggested, but... Howsabout Cameron and his Yatagaryu? (I drew this because I noticed how the wiki doesn't have hardly any proper art of him.) Everything here is drawn from scratch. I was going to do simple shading and a simple background, but then I started getting more into drawing it ahah.

[Image: stormbringer_by_creator_kami-danv4e8.png]
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
Wow, nice!  Glad to see some variety in the fanart... Cameron and Lucille are both sadly under-represented in the fanart sector.
WOW! That drawing really cool. And Yagataryu and Cameron looks so much Badass >Big Grin I love it! Imagined when Theo grown up. Perhaps he will look very similar to his father. Who knows? And Pluto too! That would be interesting, see the too grown in adults like their parents (and married who knows, hehehe). Great art man!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
@EeveeBailey I do have some Fanart and doodles concerning dear Lucille, I simply choose not to upload every little thing I've drawn.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Love the drawing, but them eyes... look very off. I can get what your were trying to do, but the effect is a bit off putting to me...
That, and Cameron looks too cute in this pic....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Cameron reminds me of a hobbit or dwarf : )
Your art style is so unique *u* There needs to be more Cam fanart... Specially fanart like this!
I can't thank you enough. I've been looking for Cam images I could use as references other than his tiny sprite. This helps a lot specially with his outfit jfc ;u; ~ Thanks!