Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooky Season 2022 Mystery Gift!
[Image: 1027275932240707627.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]
~~ One from above, one from below. A witch from the heavens, a curse of undertow. This Halloween, we've brought you a trick and two treats. The trick is to update first ya fools, if you want your stone witch and sea ghouls. ~~

This year, we have two Mystery Gifts for you. As usual, you will need to update your game to receive them. You will not be able to claim them until after running your patcher. You can update either by selecting 'Check for updates' on the main menu or by manually running the Patcher file in your game folder. We hope you enjoy your treats and have a safe Halloween!

[Image: 472256429894533120.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]You MUST update your game for this Mystery Gift, otherwise the special skin will not show! [Image: 472256429894533120.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

PS, saying 'Atargatis' three times in front of a mirror may prompt a visit from her next time you visit the sea.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I had to look up the reference. As above, so below. Funny, no original origin? It reminds me of bully’s at school, taking my fossils. As above, so below. Funny story, we still have tonnes of candies left, for all you suckers.
And they all danced for Sun Tzu..