Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odin, bringer of Pokes
Welcome one and all to my glorious plane of creation. 

I will breed any pokemon on my lists on demand as specified. (we can work out a price once I have what you are looking for)
I do accept gender requests.
I do accept nature requests.
I do accept IV requests.
I do accept HP requests.
I will breed HA pokes if I have the species you are looking for.
I do not accept shiny requests.
I do not breed pokes for others to trade for personal gain (i.e. you request a poke from me and then trade it to someone else for a shiny) If I find that you have traded my pokes for personal gain, it will result in my refusal to breed for you at any point in the future.

Please note that I will be breeding any requested pokes on my own time frame. Please do not make a request if you do not intend to follow through. Failure to follow through on a request will result in my refusal to breed for you at any point in the future.

Current HA pokes:

Ekans
Pahar
Lunapup
Cubbug
Tancoon
Grozard
Cocaran
Corsola
Cassnail
Devimp

Standard pokes:

Tracton
Minicorn
Mankey
Lotad
Spritzee
Sableye
Misdreavus
Chupacho
Ratsy
Gargryph
Tonemy
Cottonee
Fafurr
Smore
Raptorch
Baashaun
Dunsparce
Barand
Sponee
Unymph
Jungore
Tricwe
Nupin
Linkite
Luxi
S51
Orchynx
Antarki
Masking
Comite
Hagoop
Flager
Chimical
Eletux
Eevee
Jerbolta
Barewl
Volchik
Fortog
Jackdeary
Minyan
Feleng
Frynai
Chicoatl
Chyinmunk
Owten
Birbie
Gligar
Tikiki
Stenowatt
Magikarp
Selkid
Sheebit
Lavent

If I do not have what you are looking for, make a post anyways and I will do what I can to get what you want. I am always looking to expand my horizons.
Breed on demand
I don't want to ask how long it took you to breed all those Genderless pokemon.... yikes! Nice to see more breeders enter the Forums here, and I hope you have fruitful trades with the people here.

Though, I wonder how you are going to keep tab on peoples doing profitable trades with your Pokémon. If someone would just get a breed Pokémon from you, then get a another from someone else, they start quick breeding for profit (Shinies + other good Pokémon). That, and its likely that if they are going to do any scheming, they would have the sense of mind to do any dealings off Discord/Forums, and somewhere private/easy to delete the records.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Wow. You would join in the breeders discord. Can i ask a good IV masking? Modest Nature?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well, given you HAVE bred that much, I assume you already know what you're doing, so I won't press the matter I'm about to suggest. But since you're looking to expand your horizon, why don't you join the Breeders' Discord? Someone's always breeding something and most of us are up for trades all the time. And then, there are people who have bred the entire breedable dex (bred as in 6IVs M AND F). You certainly would fit in fine if you choose to join. But as I said, your decision.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
@Spiritmon: I will breed you a modest high IV Masking. It may take until Saturday though, as that is my next day off of work.
Breed on demand
(11-09-2016, 10:35 PM)Odin Wrote: @Spiritmon: I will breed you a modest high IV Masking. It may take until Saturday though, as that is my next day off of work.

No need to rush my friend. Take the time you need
(11-09-2016, 10:54 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ah and this is the link to th breeders discord:

https://discordapp.com/channels/22131739...9073733632

Er, @Spiritmon, there's a reason why I refer people through my signature. You need to be INVITED to be able to access the server, giving a link to the server doesn't give people access to it. The link in my sig isn't the server address but rather an unexpired INVITATION.
MonkeyLord83. 

D: SOMEONE'S TRYING TO STEAL MONKEY'S JOB! *facepalm on the fact they try it without knowing what they're actually doing and prepares to call on the Rangers*

By the way, I adore your dedication on breeding agender Pokemon... I don't need anything right now, but I may ask for one of those in the future. Just a question, how do you get that specific requested nature on a Pokemon without gender? Uh... I doubt you have Duplicats of all nature, do you...? (would be awesome, though!)

Damn, all this makes me wish to being able to open some kind of qualitative give-away once too...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-09-2016, 11:34 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Er, @Spiritmon, there's a reason why I refer people through my signature. You need to be INVITED to be able to access the server, giving a link to the server doesn't give people access to it. The link in my sig isn't the server address but rather an unexpired INVITATION.

Sorry, i forgot. I aleady take off the link in my comment monkey. Sorry.

(11-10-2016, 03:20 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: D: SOMEONE'S TRYING TO STEAL MONKEY'S JOB! *facepalm on the fact they try it without knowing what they're actually doing and prepares to call on the Rangers*

By the way, I adore your dedication on breeding agender Pokemon... I don't need anything right now, but I may ask for one of those in the future. Just a question, how do you get that specific requested nature on a Pokemon without gender? Uh... I doubt you have Duplicats of all nature, do you...? (would be awesome, though!)

Damn, all this makes me wish to being able to open some kind of qualitative give-away once too...

I forgot. Sorry. Dont need call the Rangers. I aleady take off the link.
(11-10-2016, 05:41 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 11:34 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Er, @Spiritmon, there's a reason why I refer people through my signature. You need to be INVITED to be able to access the server, giving a link to the server doesn't give people access to it. The link in my sig isn't the server address but rather an unexpired INVITATION.
Sorry, i forgot. I aleady take off the link in my comment monkey. Sorry.

Nah, I was just pointing it out so if you're doing it again, you'd use the link in my signature (Right click it and choose "Copy link address") instead of using an address that doesn't work...
MonkeyLord83.