Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent won battle in server status
I was curious if there were certain criteria for it to change.

I loaded up the sever status page and saw- Most recent won battle by Axl

Then I went to the virtual trainer lounge fought a ranked battle and lost to the AI.
The AI beat me down so I went back and refreshed the server status page and saw that the most recent won battle didn't change.

I was wondering if poor Pkm Breeder Dan was denied a victory he should have got.
It's not the first time I noticed it not changing after I lost a ranked battle.
I believe that's not how the system works.

Once you submit a Virtual Trainer, it goes into a pool of Virtual Trainers that match up to anyone challenging Ranked Matches corresponding to their rank. Their win and losses are entirely dependant on the AI controlling them when other players fight them, not you.

You can challenge Ranked battles with the same team, or even with an entirely different team, but it will not affect or count on your Virtual Trainer card. It is purely for fun.
(11-10-2016, 09:49 PM)EraMemory Wrote: I believe that's not how the system works.

Once you submit a Virtual Trainer, it goes into a pool of Virtual Trainers that match up to anyone challenging Ranked Matches corresponding to their rank. Their win and losses are entirely dependant on the AI controlling them when other players fight them, not you.

You can challenge Ranked battles with the same team, or even with an entirely different team, but it will not affect or count on your Virtual Trainer card. It is purely for fun.

I'm not talking about my battle rating. I mean other people. 

When the AI wins. When I lose to an AI. Doesn't it count for their record?
You mean, for the other player's Virtual Trainer card? I suppose it should. If it's not reflecting, perhaps it's a small bug in the records section that the devs are yet to fix. There are several of such bugs - Eviolite not working as it should, for example, has been working out badly for my team- but none of them are game-crashing at the moment so I suppose the devs are devoting their time towards more pressing issues first.