Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Other Interests
Hey Guys!  I know Uranium is great and all... but I was wondering what some of yall's other interests are?

As for me, I love playing any time of video game honestly... If i have the time.

The ones I am hooked on right now are Overwatch and Smite.

Just curious to see people's interests.
My own personal gaming interests are kinda varied. I play Pokemon games (both fan games like Uranium and SPECTRUM, as well as canon games like Sapphire, X, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, and Moon), FPS games like CS:GO, MMOs like War Thunder, WOT, and WOWS, and flight sims like Il-2 Sturmovik (1946 and BOS) and DCS World (with FC3)

But that's just my own set of personal preferences.
I only play video games occasionally. Apart from Uranium (which I still have yet to finish the story in...) I play a beta game called Dreadnought sometimes (look it up, it's cool). As far as interests, I really enjoy writing stories. I also enjoy drawing but I'm not as good at it. And I also really enjoy reading.
This is a pretty nice thread, btw! Smile 

Anyways. Atm, I mostly "play" on pokemon showdown and another really cool (free and online) game called "Town Of Salem".
I also resently began writing my own fantasy book and making a map for it. And... I also love to read, but not all books are those I like
(I don't read that much since you could say I'm picky when it comes to reading...).
And while I'm at it I might as well just tell you that I have also seen quite a few animes (AoT, Magi, SAO, Hunter x Hunter (11), One Piece, etc.)
There! You can fully judge me now...  Undecided 

Oh! I also like Undertale quite a bit and I love some of the songs and shorts that fans created!
I play Pokemon fangames constantly. I read for at least an hour every day. I try to write 1000 words per day. I have a guitar but I never touch it. I hike for work and for pleasure.
(12-05-2016, 12:27 PM)Nylon Wrote: This is a pretty nice thread, btw! Smile 

Anyways. Atm, I mostly "play" on pokemon showdown and another really cool (free and online) game called "Town Of Salem".
I also resently began writing my own fantasy book and making a map for it. And... I also love to read, but not all books are those I like
(I don't read that much since you could say I'm picky when it comes to reading...). My favourite book (which I'm also reading atm), which I highly suggest you check out, is called something like "Regarding Reincarnation As A Slime..."
or "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" in japanese. The link to all the currently transelated chapters can be found here.
And while I'm at it I might as well just tell you that I have also seen quite a few animes (AoT, Magi, SAO, Hunter x Hunter (11), One Piece, etc.)
There! You can fully judge me now...  Undecided 

Oh! I also like Undertale quite a bit and I love some of the songs and shorts that fans created!
You are not judged.  The book looks interesting.
Awesone, I like Undertale as well!  I am currently in the middle of it though so no spoilers Tongue
Well, i quite offen play some games, mostly RPG's. I play Diablo 3 (Witch Doctor rules), Epic Battle Fantasy (a great game by the way, free to play in the internet), Summoner Saga and Summoner Saga Endless (two great sagas too free to play), Dying Light, Shadow of Mordor, and many others. Also i like to read books, with fiction theme. I could make a library with all the books i read and have. I read all books from Percy Jackson both Percy Jackson & The Olympians and Heros of Olympus, the Mortal Instruments, etc. I like good storys. Also i like to play a good Mobile game know Delight Games (Full Library). Its a game who you make choices to your character with some endings and multiples choices. This game inspired me to make the Pokemon Nuclear Survive Roleplay, and teach me some english.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-05-2016, 06:57 PM)Iron Wrote: (...) I have a guitar but I never touch it. (...)

Why not? :C

Uh, well... I'm not an interesting person in the free time I may have. *looks into a different direction, feeling a bit insecure* Aside from Pokemon, which I've been following since Gen.1 and began playing on a more take-a-look-behind-the-curtain-and-get-some-in-depth-knowledge level since Gen.5, I enjoy staying quietly at home and read Fanfiction (sadly, I didn't make it start yours about Tyler yet, Polaris...) and non-fictional books as well as Manga with a more serious topic. I'm also a huge fan of the Harry Potter universe, and enjoy the books way more than the movies.

Also, I'm a traditional hobby artist specialiced on cute but bizarre Anime-inspired characters and creatures. I don't draw backgrounds :p Drawing actually helped and helps me deal with my MDD though in some way, so it means quite much to me.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-05-2016, 08:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I enjoy staying quietly at home and read Fanfiction (sadly, I didn't make it start yours about Tylor yet, Polaris...)

I don't draw backgrounds :p Drawing actually helped and helps me deal with my MDD though in some way, so it means quite much to me.

No worries. I've still got a few chapters left to write anyway Tongue hoping to have it done early 2017. I also like taking close looks at the Pokemon world and figuring out how it ticks (I have what's probably an unhealthy amount of notes on pokeballs, pokemon centers, evolution, history, etc. that I come up with to explain the Pokemon world).

Drawing is good. Quiet, expressive, no deadlines besides what you set for yourself...it's the same thing I like about writing. I don't know if you'd like it, but this is what I listen to while I'm doing that kind of thing: http://www.pandora.com/station/play/3421659239942868312
It's full of instrumental stuff, mostly piano (I don't like lyrics when I'm trying to focus), but for the most part it's pretty lively too. I've never dealt with straight depression, but I have Aspergers, so I definitely understand being overwhelmed by everything around me.
What a great idea for a thread, @John Tsoukalos!

Video games I like to play are... well, pretty much anything Pokemon.  Besides Uranium, I'm also playing (somewhat sparingly) Insurgence and Reborn (on the fangame front), and recently restarted Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (if just for all the Kellyn meta).  I also play a few casual online games on Pogo.  On my PC, I love to play Age of Empires and The Sims (oldies but goodies!)

I read sporadically; sometimes I get really into it, other times it's like I have to force myself to turn the page.  I love to write, especially fanfic; I have several published fanfics on FanFictionNet and Archive of Our Own under the pen name "Starling Jedi" -- including one (so far!) for Uranium called "Epsilon"... #ShamelessSelfPromotion. Tongue 

Favorite movie is Star Wars... favorite TV show is "Person of Interest" (sadly cancelled recently)... and I am occasionally prone to quoting random phrases from both. Cool

Probably a lot more I could get into, but I won't dive into it all right now... Wink