Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uranium 2016 Christmas event!
The Christmas Event is Live!

Celebrate the Holidays with us this season with our first official Uranium Christmas event! Santa has been awfully busy this year, circling the Tandor region and checking his list to see who's been naughty and who's been nice. Good news though, after that staff had a sit down with good ol' Saint Nick, it looks like you all made his nice list this year and he's got a little something special for you.

Starting right now and going straight through the new year, Boot up Uranium and check your mystery gifts to find a Pokemon with a unique Christmas skin! Which Pokemon is it you ask? That's a surprise Wink so head on over to any PokeMart to put your expert detective skills to the test.
Note: You will need to run your patcher to see the skin.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year from all of us on the Uranium Team! Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Thank you for the Christmas Pokemon (not saying which one it is because I don't want to spoil the surprise).
Thank you very much Cody! I love that little plusie thing Big Grin (I wont say what pokemon is to not give spoiler). Just asking, that pokemon have just one, who is two like halloween?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
What I got looked even cooler than I thought it would, even though I already knew what it would be. I was actually somewhat expecting a WonderTrade event to go with this, but then I figured the breeders are busy with family times. Maybe sometime next week/week after?
IT'S SO FLUFFY

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
(12-24-2016, 05:11 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: IT'S SO FLUFFY

And i got three of then :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well I like the Pokémon I got, even though I have no plan on using it in the distant future. Still, I mainly got one for Blue, as they are unable to attend this Christmas Wonder Gift Exchange....

To all those that read this: Merry Christmas to you, or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I haven't claimed mine yet but I've got time! I've been up to my ears in busy trying to get everything ship shape for Christmas here in Ontario.

Stockings, trees, wrapping and more! Big Grin
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
If only Uranium wasn't so laggy...
Just managed to get mine... and... this thing is adorable! <3 It doesn't even look silly or weird, so I'll definitely won't evolve it. Many many thanks for that one C:
Little question out of curiosity, is it auto-male? Or is it possible to receive a female one as well?

Ontario... I bet you have a neat amount of snow up there, Cody. *slight sob* Do want, too...

Also, @Koentine, I don't know what other breeders did, but I kept my word and recently send 35 qualitative Cubbugs into Wondertrade for anyone to grab.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`