Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much Luck IM SO HAPPY!
Thumbs Up 
So i was about to start chaining for HA Devimps and so i activated the pokeradar and one red grass showed up.
I walked into it and i checked and it was a Disenchant Devimp ON THE FIRST TRY.
[Image: Screenshot_160.png]
YASSS!!! Now he will be forced to breed Smile
(His children prob will show up in the mass wondertrade event Tongue)
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
Aww, congrats... it's male however... so hope you'll have the same amount of luck hitting the 20% of passing on the HA on a female C:

*draws a circle of salt around desk to protect me from getting too many of those demons during event*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Now we'll see your luck with the 20% chance... Also, as a reminder, HA from Male parent only pass via Duplicat breeding... :v
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(01-13-2017, 03:41 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Now we'll see your luck with the 20% chance... Also, as a reminder, HA from Male parent only pass via Duplicat breeding... :v

For canon games, yeah afaik HA from males only passes via ditto.
In uranium however, that 20% seems to work on passing via non duplicat.
Here is a quick sample I did for proving grounds:
Parents:
And Offspring:
That now leads to the question. Is it a bug? A feature? or an overlook by the developers?

Edit: If you're asking on why I didn't report it way back, that's because I didn't notice the bug(?) until just recently. @GreenCross(probably doesn't have an account in the forums) seem to have bred a HA unymph despite not having the HA on Female Unymph but the HA on Hagoop Father which then leads him into confusion on how that have happened
(01-13-2017, 07:38 AM)Kiryuu Wrote: That now leads to the question. Is it a bug? A feature? or an overlook by the developers?

Edit: If you're asking on why I didn't report it way back, that's because I didn't notice the bug until just recently. @GreenCross(probably doesn't have an account in the forums) seem to have bred a HA unymph despite not having the HA on Female Unymph but the HA on Hagoop Father which then leads him into confusion on how that have happened

According to my talks with @Androziel before he disappeared on us, it is most definitely IS a bug/unintended... So, er...
MonkeyLord83. 

(01-13-2017, 07:44 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 07:38 AM)Kiryuu Wrote: That now leads to the question. Is it a bug? A feature? or an overlook by the developers?

Edit: If you're asking on why I didn't report it way back, that's because I didn't notice the bug until just recently. @GreenCross(probably doesn't have an account in the forums) seem to have bred a HA unymph despite not having the HA on Female Unymph but the HA on Hagoop Father which then leads him into confusion on how that have happened

According to my talks with @Androziel before he disappeared on us, it is most definitely IS a bug/unintended... So, er...

Ah, Thank you for the confirmation c: In the future, I'll attempt to pay more attention towards whether the Father have HA or not when chain breeding.
Funny story, HA passing through chain breeding was a known bug from beta, it was fixed when 1.0.0 hit. Then that floodgate was opened again when Andro fixed the radar, and for a while, it WAS possible to chain breed HAs. Thus the existence of HA starters and the likes of HA Luxi. It was discovered and fixed so that only same species can pass on HA, with the aim of Male can only pass HA via Duplicats, but I guess that still left this case out...
MonkeyLord83. 

I did get a female HA soon after so that helped out Tongue
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
(01-13-2017, 08:56 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Funny story, HA passing through chain breeding was a known bug from beta, it was fixed when 1.0.0 hit. Then that floodgate was opened again when Andro fixed the radar, and for a while, it WAS possible to chain breed HAs. Thus the existence of HA starters and the likes of HA Luxi. It was discovered and fixed so that only same species can pass on HA, with the aim of Male can only pass HA via Duplicats, but I guess that still left this case out...

I am still rather irate about that decision. I mean, it was a good chance to get HA's that are pretty much non-existent at this point. There are several Pokémon that still do not have their HA's released, so this bug could have been expanded into an actual method to get these. Unfortunately, the devs saw differently on this matter, and the community ended up poorer for it...

I would like it if the Devs would just make the rest of the the HA's available to the public, as their is no other way to get them without cheating. Which, as manner people would attest, is unacceptable.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-14-2017, 12:50 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: There are several Pokémon that still do not have their HA's released, so this bug could have been expanded into an actual method to get these.

Er, no, the bug would make the Pokeradar a one time use since everyone would just catch one HA poke and be done with it if chain-breeding HAs was a thing. And no, giving it being doable for some species only would make it both unfair and unwise since why do some species get the special treatment and some don't?

(01-14-2017, 12:50 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I would like it if the Devs would just make the rest of the the HA's available to the public, as there is no other way to get them without cheating. Which, as manner people would attest, is unacceptable.

First of, they WILL, eventually, in their own time, that was clear from the beginning. Second, since the HA is currently locked for those species, you can't even cheat to get the HA. There's literally no way to get HA on those species, with or without cheating. And, even if by some miracle, you cheat and get the HA, the Pokemon won't pass the anti-hack system anyway and thus, what's the point?
MonkeyLord83.