Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Event] RECAP: #WE3
For those who missed it, the Third installment of the Great Wondertrade Extravaganza just passed us by. Trainers and Breeders from all over the world collected for one special day of elite Wondertrades, High IV, Hidden Power and/or Shiny Pokemon traveled tens of thousands of miles across the globe to find new homes with lucky new trainers. Many of these pokemon had special egg moves, many more are now eligible to engage in the Masuda method and even now, Trainers are taking their new found friends and carefully calculating how they can build a stronger team with better coverage.

Stats from #WE

The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza took place on Sunday, January 15th

24 expert breeders answered the call to action

The highest recorded single trainer trades was @babz16 with 360 Pokemon. (With several more uncounted mons tossed in after the deadline)

The event officially lasted 4 hours with many breeders continuing to throw rare mons into the Wondertrade after the tally was counted.

During that time 18,624 trades were completed that means 37,248 Pokemon went through the Wondertrade

During the time period, people from United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Russia, South Korea, Vietnam, Britain, Scotland, Singapore, France, China, Japan, Brazil, Norway and more participated in the event.

Cheers to another successful extravaganza and a massive thank you to all of the Breeders who volunteered their time to make this all possible. Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I had 100 more pokemon to wt after the deadline.

But before the wt event started. I wted like 6 boxes. So in total I wt about 21 boxes
Shit. I wish to participate, but I go out of home to meet some friends. When will begin the WT again?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I wanted to participate but I just started playing last Wednesday I started using the trading system 2 days ago. I look forward to events in the future.
(01-31-2017, 12:26 AM)jujugotoday Wrote: I wanted to participate but I just started playing last Wednesday I started using the trading system 2 days ago. I look forward to events in the future.

There will definitely be more events! The announcement will be made here, on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and the official discord. We try to reach out to as many people as possible! Big Grin

Save Backups:

(01-31-2017, 03:17 AM)CodySP Wrote: The announcement will be made here, on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and the official discord. We try to reach out to as many people as possible! Big Grin

Twitter? What's the account? I'm on Twitter more often than the Official or Breeder's Discords.
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
(01-31-2017, 08:38 PM)Keileon Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 03:17 AM)CodySP Wrote: The announcement will be made here, on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and the official discord. We try to reach out to as many people as possible! Big Grin

Twitter? What's the account? I'm on Twitter more often than the Official or Breeder's Discords.

http://twitter.com/pokeuranium

Save Backups: