Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Devimp
Well its my first time making a post, so i will get to the point. After a long time breeding i finally get a Devimp with Adamant Nature and having the Ability Defiant, and i about to traine him with iv's trainers. I was thinking training with 135 attack and some sp. defence, maybe 90, but i dont know. What you guys think? What training i make to my new Devimp?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-22-2016, 03:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well its my first time making a post, so i will get to the point. After a long time breeding i finally get a Devimp with Adamant Nature and having the Ability Defiant, and i about to traine him with iv's trainers. I was thinking training with 135 attack and some sp. defence, maybe 90, but i dont know. What you guys think? What training i make to my new Devimp?

Depends on what your going for, honestly. If you want to have a bulky attacker, putting 192 in Def and 160 in Sp. Def (or the reverse), and the rest in attack will let your survive quite a lot. If you want to use Substitute to hide behind, then putting 252 EV in HP would allow you to make ~100 Hp subs. Given its insane ATK and slow speed, you need to focus on the Defenses in order to survive the faster targets (which is almost all other pokemon!), if you want to use your attacks...

I plan on releasing a competitive guide on Beliaddon sometime soon, so if you have anymore question, you can just wait until I put up the thread.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-22-2016, 11:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 03:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well its my first time making a post, so i will get to the point. After a long time breeding i finally get a Devimp with Adamant Nature and having the Ability Defiant, and i about to traine him with iv's trainers. I was thinking training with 135 attack and some sp. defence, maybe 90, but i dont know. What you guys think? What training i make to my new Devimp?

Depends on what your going for, honestly. If you want to have a bulky attacker, putting 192 in Def and 160 in Sp. Def (or the reverse), and the rest in attack will let your survive quite a lot. If you want to use Substitute to hide behind, then putting 252 EV in HP would allow you to make ~100 Hp subs. Given its insane ATK and slow speed, you need to focus on the Defenses in order to survive the faster targets (which is almost all other pokemon!), if you want to use your attacks...

I plan on releasing a competitive guide on Beliaddon sometime soon, so if you have anymore question, you can just wait until I put up the thread.

Thank you. Well since you will release thats competitive guide i think i will wait until thats guide. A bulk Belliadon would be interesting, but i will wait. I really dont wont to mess again. Its really annoying to breed all that way again, and i dont think i have the patience anymore to breed again. But i will spare some eggs just in case.
Its up now, my friend! Come see it while it is hot!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Wow. Thank you buddy Smile