Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Evolve my Cometeor
Star 
If anyone would be able to trade and trade back my Cometeor that would be a huge help. Also, if you have good TMs to teach it that could be a bonus, but it is not required. Private message me or post here if you can help! This is my first time doing a trade of any kind so i may need to learn the process along the way.
@Lord Windos @PhantomUnderYourDesk, @EeveeBailey, @Spiritmon should among many others should be able to help Smile These are the ones that came to mind.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Someone say my name? Sorry, but I cant help, since my PC have a broken screen ;-; If help, you can make a new game, and use the GTS and trade with yourself. Just put any mon you trade, open another with you other char, and put your cometeor there.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
could I perhaps manipulate the .rxdata file and put it on the GTS so that my other non-manipulated .rxdata save could trade with it? Or would there be a problem with having the same Online ID? @Spiritmon @CodySP
*shuffles and shifts a few papers on desk around* I already have a few 'Mon to breed for trade request here on this board (Booh, I barely came back and already am plagued with those), so I've got actually and literally enough to do. Sorry for that...

DON'T TRADE STUFF BETWEEN ONE SAVE FILE AND ANOTHER IF IT'S „YOU FIRST TIME DOING A TRADE OF ANY KIND“, IT SOUNDS WAY TOO RISKY.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
It would definitely cause you problems! In fact people spent so much time trying to do exactly what you suggested that we eventually considered it an exploit and stopped offering technical support for people who corrupted their game in this matter.

If you wanted to do it yourself, you would have to make a new save file. (Uranium Support this feature, so it won't overwrite your existing data.

Step 1: On Save 1, offer your Cometeor in the GTS at your nearest pokemon center. Ask for something very specific that Save 2 has. (Ex. Instead of requesting a Birbie, request a Lvl 6 Female Birbie. This prevents sniping.)

Step 2. Load Save 2 and head over to your nearest Pokemon Center and head into the GTS. Select the Cometeor that Save 1 offered.

Cometeor will now evolve.

Step 3. On Save 2, Send Cometeor back to Save 1 using the same method. (Asking for a very specific pokemon in exchange for your now evolved Cometeor.)

Step 4. Load up Save 1 and complete the trade. You should now have your freshly evolved Poke Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
If you're simply looking to evolve the one you currently have, I'd be happy to evolve it and teach it a few moves. Hell, I can even EV train it for you if you like. Just let me know if that's something your interested in.
Give and you shall receive. Such is the way of the world we live in.
I come up with a couple of simple guides to trade between your own save files, so look around the trade/help section for some of my post for that nature if you want to do it yourself. Otherwise, I can easily conduct a trade with you, just PM me and we'll set a time for the trade.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-15-2017, 10:51 AM)BLACKOUT Wrote: If anyone would be able to trade and trade back my Cometeor that would be a huge help. Also, if you have good TMs to teach it that could be a bonus, but it is not required. Private message me or post here if you can help! This is my first time doing a trade of any kind so i may need to learn the process along the way.

I would