Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So here's what I'm doing now,
Before I get to the bread and butter, I'll give you some backstory.

I've hatched 6 shinies ever since I've started breeding in October. Three Eletuxes, a Raptorch, a Tonemy, and then a Tancoon. Anyone in the Breeder's Discord can tell you, I have GOD AWFUL shiny luck. I hatched 900 Eevees and didn't get a single shiny. When I was hatching Eletuxes, it took me 700 for the first, 500 for the second, and about 430 for the third. Yes, I've hatched 1630 Eletuxes and only got three shinies. Yes, I had Masuda and Charm for all but the first 500 Eletuxes I hatched.

Raptorch is the only Shiny that I had intended to hatch that came really soon. Tonemy just came randomly when I was hatching for a 6IV.

So here's what's happening now. I've made a second file and completed it's PokèDex with the help of Vyhn and his living dex, so now it has both charms. I also have the Christmas Pufluff and a 5iv Competitive Tancoon on that file. I also have 35 completely empty boxes to fill. With Tancoons.

Yes, I'm about to fill a whole PC with Tancoons.

Why am I doing this? To prove a one point or another. The first point is that my shiny luck is indeed extremely awful and that I won't get a single shiny in these 35 boxes, or just one from sheer luck. The second point is that, on my second file, which was made after the addition of Praseo and Neopunk, will have better luck than my main file, and that the update somehow bugged the shiny charm on my main file.

And, well, I'm off to a good start. I've just completed a full box, and got a shiny on my 7th hatch. That's one shiny, though. Until I hatch two or more, I can't be definite about things.

So, there's that. At the end of this, I'll have 1050 Tancoons and an unknown amount of shinies and 6IVs. I'll post another thread at the end of this endeavor.

UPDATE: Project has ended. Info here http://www.pokemonuranium.co/forum/showt...hp?tid=763
What you need is a forum profile pic fam
[Image: latest?cb=20160706040838]
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
you need a profile pic ;3
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
I don't know, being faceless has its appeals... *Looks meaningfully over at Slenderman*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
How is it going now Alex?
(02-26-2017, 02:31 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: How is it going now Alex?

I'm on Box 19, if I recall correctly.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Any shinnies yet? If not, you have even worse luck than me, mate, and that is saying something!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(02-28-2017, 01:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Any shinnies yet? If not, you have even worse luck than me, mate, and that is saying something!

I'm keeping that statistic a secret Wink
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Oh! I already saw you on the Discord quite often. Basically whenever I was there. Be welcome here, Eletux- and Eevee-Shitlord!

Ah, I could have provided you one of my Tancoon with HA and four egg moves before you started on those... maybe that would add more spice to it all. Or did I already delivered you one? I can't remember...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Maybe a kiss would help you remember? *Kiss them so hard they are bowled over*