Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Catch
    Caught a level 75 Trawpint immediately before running into this monster here.  Shiny nuclear Trawpint.
My my, what a terrifyingly beautiful monster! Take good care of it, now~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Oh of course. Have both the shiny and the level 75 in my party on my way to the championship.
Wow, that's amazing right there. Congrats!
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
think that is the first shiny that I encountered in the wild though I do have a couple shiny's from mystery gifts.
I'm so jelly!
Heart I love the shiny nuclear sprites that Uranium brought!
take good care of that poke! Big Grin
well, just remember, the shiny rate in the game is 1/1024 odds so if you stick around long enough you will find one.
I caught my shiny Giegeroach at one of the plants, so its pretty likely you'll find around 2-3 shines per playthrough, if you are constantly trecking through caves and encounter areas. That withholding the amount you'd end up with if you seriously started shiny breeding...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
even though the odds with getting a shiny are low in one way they are high in others. It is within reason to say you will fight over 1000 wild pokemon before reaching the championship. Should have at least 1 shiny without picking up the shiny mystery gift pokemon.
I was breeding baashaun and i got this.... Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)