Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My PU Nuzlocke Story
So in recent months, I've decided to start writing a Nuzlocke story. It's a mix of the game's plotline with my own additions and changes. The rules of Nuzlocke are also drastically changed. I know that's not much to go off of when it comes to me telling you about the story, but the writing will speak for itself.

As of right now (2/24/2017), there's only five pages, but they're a bit lengthy. I plan on writing this story to completion, so if you like it, please let me know about any errors I may need to correct, or of any questions you might have.

Note that this isn't based on a Nuzlocke run I did in the game. This is purely imagination.

For anyone interested, here's the link to the gallery collection where the pages are: http://alexanderwrites.deviantart.com/

I hope you enjoy! Your feedback is always appreciated Wink
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
It's mostly okay, though on the 7th line, "rectors" needs correcting to "reactors" and when you write "it's" as in belonging to something ("its tail" etc.) it shouldn't have an apostrophe. "you too" as in "you as well" needs two O's, not one. Also, "enterance" should be "entrance".
(02-26-2017, 09:51 AM)AgentParadox Wrote: It's mostly okay, though on the 7th line, "rectors" needs correcting to "reactors" and when you write "it's" as in belonging to something ("its tail" etc.) it shouldn't have an apostrophe. "you too" as in "you as well" needs two O's, not one. Also, "enterance" should be "entrance".

Thanks for letting me know! I didn't know I had misspelled "reactors", so thanks for that, especially.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.