Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Spoilers: My Nuclear Finds
Heart 
I was planning on making this thread a few days, but I got distracted! Now we all know the Hazard Zone, that poor irradiated area before Power Plant Zeta. I decided to hangout there before processing on with the story. Prior to leaving to the Hazard Zone, I bred myself a HA Jolly Masking for two reasons: 

1) All of the Nuclears there would work great with a Jolly nature.
2) I wanted decent Nuclears to use in battle and having the right nature would be great.

I caught myself about a box and more worth of Nuclears and out of them I got those two gems. Everyone I showed them to said they are competitive worthy which makes me more than ecstatic considering I always wanted corrupted competitive Nuclears. I have higher hopes for Baaschaf than Arbok admittedly, but that stems from the fact Arbok has no physical Nuclear moves like Nuclear Slash. 

"But Kooks! Did you find any shinies?"

Of course I did, but I'm keeping the number to myself, only a few know.  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those Pokes will crush your enemies (And maybe your allies, they're pesky that way.)
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(03-02-2017, 12:27 AM)CodySP Wrote: Those Pokes will crush your enemies (And maybe your allies, they're pesky that way.)

Haha I can assure you that they won't, only their enemies will be crushed. Now it's more or less deciding what EVs to invest for them!
Update: I beat the game yesterday, it was a blast! I decided to return to Power Plant Zeta and try my hand at getting a competitive worthy Nuclear Nupin, of course I brought a HA Masking with me, this time with a Timid nature. I encountered one shiny Nuclear Nupin yesterday, waaay earlier today I encountered another shiny Nuclear Nupin and shiny Nuclear Tofurang! 

But that isn't the cream of the crop, this Nupin is:

While the defenses make me cry a little bit, this is competitive worthy in my books considering Nuclears are glass cannons.
True, though slow glass cannons are difficult to use, as Crabominable will tell you.
(03-02-2017, 06:00 PM)AgentParadox Wrote: True, though slow glass cannons are difficult to use, as Crabominable will tell you.

With Nuclear Gellin, I feel as though it can be partnered with Mega Archilles and that'll help it immensely for survival. Of course any priority moves is bound to kill it but hey, I like gambling.
Update 2: I finally trained up my Nuclear Baaschaf and evolved her into Baariette. I also trained my 6IV Baashaun and evolved her into Baariette to do a side by side comparison:

I couldn't be any happier than what I am seeing here. 
Update 3: Wow, I'm a day late, sorry about that folks! I've found myself stuck and in Zeta unable to leave, I'm addicted to catching Nuclears it seems. So I decided to hunt for Jerbolta and Paraboom, these are my Jerboltas:

And the Paraboom I caught:

I'm more than likely going to train the Timid Jerbolta, it's competitive worthy I think. As for that Paraboom, her HP and defenses make me cry (much like my Nuclear Nupin), but I feel lucky that I was able to catch a Paraboom with those numbers in Sp. Attack and Speed!
Nice work with all the Nuclears! Big Grin

And of course, you already know just how much in love with those pink shinies I am...  Heart Big Grin
Bloody hell, that is a noice Gellin you have there! Wish I had the luck of getting one like that! Might need to get off my but and make a guide on how to use that irradiated thing properly!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650