Poll: Which Pokemon do you want a guide on: Dramsama or Escartress?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dramsama, master of disguise!
92.86%
13 92.86%
Escartress, the best sand castle ever!
7.14%
1 7.14%
Your still around? I thought I told you to get back into the basement, you loser!
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Competitive Guide: Beliaddon
Star 
Competitive Guide: Beliaddon

Hey guys, back again to bring you another competitive guide! Presenting: Beliaddon!

[Image: latest?cb=20160812152051]
BASE STATS

HP: 115                                 S.ATK: 80

ATK: 145                               S.DEF: 90

DEF: 100                               SPD: 70

Beliaddon, as a pseudo-legendary pokemon, is quite the curious case. Looking at its stats, this demon packs a mean wallop. Its 145 ATK is enough to send anything scrambling, even with minimal investment, and with  115 HP and 100 DEF, it can certainly take quite the beating before it goes down. Even its S.DEF stat isn’t too terrible to work with. It even has a great movepool to work with those stats, getting its exclusive move Infernal Blade to deal with Fairies, getting Drain Punch for recovery, Earthquake for Yatagaryu, Tracton, and Inflagetah… I could go on. 

With such power, this demon lord should surely be ruling the competitive scene… if it were not for one thing: its speed. With a resounding 70 in that stat, this thing is one of the slowest things you’ll find in the game. Given the Choice Band Nucleons and Speed Boost Tractons of the world, that is never a good thing to be! There is also Fafniter to consider, as it also fill the role of a bulky attacker, but is faster, has good offensive typing, and has Fur Coat as an ability, which basically gives it 144 DEF and neutralizing its enemies physical STABs.

Not all is lost for this demon lord, though. While slow as lard, this thing can and will take almost anything beside a Close Combat/Hydro Pump, and then retaliate brutally if built right. It also means that when it comes out on the field, it practically zones the attention of the enemy team, forcing them to react or be put down. Its abilities only add to the dilemma, as they complicate the situation even more. Intimidate is a classic ability, but it is still a good one, as it only undermines attempts to knock it out without switching. In addition to increasing it bulk, it can also cripple strong Physical attacker by switching in, forcing them to either switch and let it set up/predict, and try and fight the burning problem.

Defiant can be quite good if a Petrify pokemon like Mega Arbok switches in on you, as you basically get a free Sword Dance boost. Intimidate is also rendered ineffective, making the Pokémon that rely on it less effective against this hellion. Once (or if) Defog comes into play in the meta, Beliaddon can basically get a free attack boost just for switching in to a hazard cleaner, which is a terrify thought. Give it a speed boost from a Baton Pass or a Choice Scarf, and watch as the opposition folds.

Disenchant allow you to freely switch into fairy attack, and grants you another immunity to work with. Its a bit niche, though, as Beliaddon can take a couple of neutral damage shots from faires like Luxelong and Slyveon, and the pokemon it can reliably counter with this ability have moves that can outright OHKO it if is not invested properly. The ability is still useful, but keep in mind that your sacrificing two other good abilities to run a mediocre one.

In short, Beliaddon is a mighty glacier with the right set-up, taking on threats that would send Fafniter and other dragons packing, and causing trouble just by showing up to the party. Ironic, isn’t it?

MOVESETS

The Devil Comes Down to Tandor (Offensive Tank Set)

Bulk Up/Drain Punch

Crunch/Payback/Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Flare Blitz

Earthquake

Items: Life Orb/Leftovers/Helmet Rocket/Choice Band

Nature: Adamant or Careful

Ability:  Intimidate/Defiant

EV’s: 152 ATK, 160 DEF, 192 S.DEF; 252 ATK, 126 Defenses; 252 HP, Remainder EV goes towards preferences (Flare Blitz)

The IVs are quite different than the usual 252/2 deal, but the reason for that is quite simple: shoring up its defenses as much as possible. With its monster 145 ATK, it does not need too much investment in it to bring the pain game, allowing EVs to go into its defenses for added bulk. Besides, where else would the EVs go, its speed? You can run full investment into attack, but I would advise against it. As for the moveset itself, it is simple, but none-of-the-less effective. Bulk Up is the path to even greater power, as you can capitalize on switches to beef up even further, setting it up for the long game. Drain Punch, however, is also perfectly viable, as it deals with Steel and Rock types, while also serving to keep you healthy. Crunch is the reliable STAB, killing Antarki and Dramsama if they decide to switch in, but Payback is also a great option, as is almost certain you will have a 100 power STAB to savage everything with. Alternatively, Knock Off can be used if you want to rob foes of their precious items, if your feeling spiteful. Infernal Blade deals with Mega Metalynx and Fairies alike, as well as Fafniter and Coatlith (especially a Sunny Day set!). Flare Blitz is also another powerful stab is has, as a 120 STAB on this Demon is just monstrous.  If you want to run that, though, I recommend fully investing in your HP stat to take the brunt of the recoil. Finally, Earthquake is there to counter the likes of Yatagaryu, Inflagetah, and Tracton. The nature is up to you, as either has benefit depending on team comp or the situation, as is the item.

What Item you want to run depends on what your looking to do with you loyal minion. Life Orb is a classic choice, granting a reasonable amount of power for a 10% recoil on all attacks, which can be mitigated by Drain Punch. Leftover is there to help regenerate its life in between pauses in the action, while Rocky Helmet is there to soften up Physical attacker for an easy kill. Choice Band ramps up the demon's damage to an insane degree, letting it floor almost anything that it can switch into without a Bulk Up. A THKO neutral hit can become a OHKO, and even pokemon resistant to its coverage move will lose a sizable chuck of health. With CB, it can become a pivot, crushing troublesome opposition, then capitalizing on the momentum by switching out to 'mon that can take advantage of the situation.

Overall, this set is extremely flexible, allowing Beliaddon to exploit enemy weakness while fitting in to whatever role a team needs.

The Titinite Demon (Defensive Tank Set)

Bulk Up

Drain Punch

Earthquake/Payback/Infernal Blade

Substitute

Ability: Disenchant/Intimidate

Nature: Impish

Items: Leftovers/Rocky Helmet

EV’s: 252 HP, 252 DEF; 200 HP, 152 ATK, 148 DEF

Given its slow speed, but great DEF, making it a Physical Wall is not such a bad idea. You would want Disenchant to ideally switch in to a Fairy type attacks, or start it as a lead with Intimidate, so that it does not have suffer too much while setting up. The plan is simple: Deploy a Substitute, use Bulk Up and Drain Punch to slowly build up into a Titan, and then sweep with whatever move you choose. Earthquake is probably the smartest choice, what with the Yatagaryus, Inflagetahs, and M-Archilles sprinting around on the field. On the other hand, Infernal Blade can take care of Fairy types like Slyveon trying to switch in, hamper any Metalynxes trying to counter stall you, and make Fafniter and Coatlith seriously reconsider switching in. Payback, though, is a Solid STAB that hits neutral to most things besides Fairies and Fighting types, and a 100 base damage STAB is something that ruins the day of most ‘mons. As for the Nature, Impish would be best, but Relaxed would work too, since you not going to out speeding anyone anytime soon. If you feel that the set is not strong enough to your liking, you can chose to run 152 ATK on it, but you'll lose out on bulk in return...

Infuriating Demon (Anti-Lead Set)

Drain Punch/Stealth Rock

Taunt/Torment

Knock Off/Will-lo-wisp

Infernal Blade/Earthquake

Ability: Intimidate/Defiant

Item: Life Orb

Nature: Adamant

EV’s: 252 ATK, any DEF, HP, or S. DEF

While not as effective as Antarki in that role, it can be one annoying threat that does not seem to ever go away. Drain Punch is there primary for recovery, but it wrecks Rock and Steel type that switch in as well. However, if you don’t have anyone that can run hazards, Stealth Rock can be used instead. Taunt and Torment shut down hazards/ailments and Choice Sets, respectively, which will certainly cull certain pesky Pokémon. Knock Off, while not as strong as Crunch or Payback, does what it describes, potentially ruining entire movesets of enemy teams. Will-lo-wisp can be used cripple Physical Sweepers, such as M-Baariette or M-Drilagann, if you have a burning fear of them. Infernal Blade and Earthquake round off the set, each dealing with respective threats for your team.

One Punch Demon (SubPunch set)

Focus Punch

Substitute

Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Earthquake

Ability: Intimidate/Defiant

Items: Leftovers

Nature: Adamant

EV's: 252 HP and 252 ATK; 252 HP 126 ATK and S.DEF/DEF

Afte a bit of research and some suggestions, I figured a SubPunch set would actually be pretty good for the demon, as it has more than sufficient HP, ATK, and DEF to run it. Basically, you switch into a Physical attacker like Inflagetah or M-Metalynx, use Substitute, then prepare one hell of a Focus Punch to what ever switches in. The Flaw is if they switch into a Ghost type, like M-Sableye or Antarki, your attack is a dud. If they do, though, you can either use Knock Off to kill &/cripple them, or use Infernal Blade to make them regret their decision. Earthquake is certainly an option as well, if you want more coverage against the dreaded Yatagaryus, Inflagetahs, M-Archilles etc. You can also choose to run more Defenses over attack, but this also hampers its power. The choice is up to you, in the end, on what EV you want your general to have.

No One Expects the Speed Demon! (Choice Scarf)

Drain Punch

Payback/Knock Off

Infernal Blade/Flare Blitz

Earthquake

Ability: Defiant/Intimidate

Item: Choice Scarf

Nature: Jolly

EV's: 252 ATK, 252 SPD

An extremely unorthodox set for this normally lead weight, but the best strategies are often the most unexpected, and this set can be a rather unpleasant surprise to opponents. Max Speed investment and a Jolly nature, plus the Scarf, lets you break past the 130 speed bracket, letting it hit things like an un-Scarfed Antarki or Yatagaryu. This can make it a fine revenge killer, as a opponent will not likely expect the normally snail paced demon to suddenly sock it to them before they can react. In addition, if you run Defiant and get hit with a debuff like Intimidate, Corrosive Breath, Petrify etc, suddenly you now have a Beliaddon with 778 ATK and 393 speed. Watch and enjoy as you loyal demonic minion pull the rug out from underneath the enemy team, and sweep away!

OTHER MOVES/ITEMS

Shell Bell: You are going to be doing a LOT of damage, so this might not be a so bad alternative to Leftovers

Expert Belt: If you hate the mechanics of the Life Orb and don't want to deal with the limitation of a Choice Band, this can be a used on the Offensive Tank set instead.

Rocky Helmet: Since you'll be switching into Inflagetahs and alike, having this to whittle them do seems to be a good idea. After all, the more their hurt, the less they will be hurting you!

Flare Blitz: Extremely powerful STAB that will floor almost anything, but 1/3 Recoil is something extremely hard to swallow, given how it will almost always take a hit before it attacks itself.

Stone Edge: Strong, has a higher chance to Crit, and with Hard Stone, proves to be a tough move indeed. Pair it up with Fling to have two 100 power moves at your disposal!

Fling: Can be used with a Burn Orb to deal so damage and guarantee a burn, used with Hard Stone and Stone Edge to have access to an emergency 100 STAB, or just to get rid of a Choice Item if you don't want or need it anymore.

Brick Break: If Reflect/Light Screen is a concern, this will certainly take care of those obstacles

Crunch: Can be used on a Choice Scarf set to try and flitch opponents, but compared to Knock Off, its usefulness diminishes somewhat

Focus Punch: With the Defensive set, it could work, but it’s an unreliable option at best. Best used by itself on the SubPunch set.

Superpower: If you want an even stronger Fighting STAB, then go for it, but it WILL cripple your Beliaddon if your not careful. This is less of a problem on Choice Sets, but the point still stands.

Pursuit: To my knowledge, Beliaddon doesn't get this move at all currently, but if I does in the future, this is certainly a great options, as it can be run on all sets as a way bar maybe the Choice Scarf one to punish switches even harder. Still just a dream at the moment, but a beautiful on none-of-the-less.

Partners

Luxelong is a great partner for Beliaddon, as it can Baton Pass Dragon Dances to it, turning it from slowpoke to living nightmare. Trick Room Pokémon, such Dramsama, can completely turn the tables on the  meta, allowing it to be a speed demon for once in its life. Since Water and Fighting types will be a big problem for you, dragons like Coatlith or Dunsereph can back it up, allowing it to work without too much fear. Speaking of Dunsereph, any Pokémon that can paralyze the enemy team will really go a long way to sustaining the flames of passion for this demon. Consider Metalynx as well, since they can deal with Fairies the same way and water types, while Beliaddon can protect it from the dread Inflagetahs.

Counters to Beliaddon

Since almost everything out speeds it on a bad day, any Pokémon that can OHKO it before it sets up will certainly do the trick. Mega Syrentide (unless it does not have a Water STAB), Blubelrog, and Escartress will have a blast dealing with it, while M-Archilles with Earth Power will total it if it has not Maxed out it S.DEF. Winotinger also works as a check against it, but it better watch out for Infernal Blade. Nucleon will of course will ruin it, and Laissure is probably one of its best counters, as its Stealth Rock and Spike void its bulk, and STAB Earthquake/Subduction will send Beliaddon straight back to hell. Yatagaryu can be troublesome too, but it can take it out with an Earthquake if survives a hit, or can predict it switching in.

Summary

While slow, Beliaddon is not to be taken lightly. With the right investment in its Defenses and HP, it can tear common meta-game threats apart, or force switches in your favor. Its learnset it expansive enough to allow it plenty of coverage, which Offensive Tank sets take great advantage of. It also bulky enough to use Substitute to its advantage, and has just enough annoying moves to hamper hazard users, status users, choice sets etc. Unfortunately, it slow speed can and will allow almost any ‘mon to take advantage of it, leading to OHKOs or your team having to deal with whatever the enemy cooked up. Its typing is not the greatest in the world either, and dedicated Special Sweepers can give it a harder time than most. If you take in account all those weakness, though, and build it up and around for a team that synergizes with it, then it can be one of the most fearsome threat to enter the battlefield. Overall, it’s a real demon for those that truly are diabolical.

Next Time: Decision Time! What do you want, Dramsama or Escartress? 

EDIT: Never mind, Reevelution has done an Escartress guide, Dramsama is now certain!
EDIT 2: Thanks to the suggestions made by poweroftibarn, I have expanded the guide on Beliaddon, revised the Stats section of the guide, and reworked some of the previous moveset. Kudos!
EDIT 3: Some slight tweeks to the guide, nothing too major. Again, thank you poweroftibarn!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hello! Well, Belliadon its really a powerfull demon, even with the low speed. Well i dont play too much in the pvp, but that guide would help me a lot when i play. Well i have a Belliadon with Adamant Nature yes, and i think the Defiant would be useful but after read this guide...i reconsider. Welp, time to breed again until find a Adamant nature with intimidate. And thank you for the help, you the best Smile And since you will begin a guide for the Drasama, you will consider the Mega Form? And my Devimp Adamant nature and Defiant ability be good to train?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(09-23-2016, 06:44 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Hello! Well, Belliadon its really a powerfull demon, even with the low speed. Well i dont play too much in the pvp, but that guide would help me a lot when i play. Well i have a Belliadon with Adamant Nature yes, and i think the Defiant would be useful but after read this guide...i reconsider. Welp, time to breed again until find a Adamant nature with intimidate. And thank you for the help, you the best Smile And since you will begin a guide for the Drasama, you will consider the Mega Form? And my Devimp Adamant nature and Defiant ability be good to train?

Any Pokémon that has a mega evolution will also have a guide for it, unless the mega evolution practically does the same thing as it. As for Defiant, its not a bad ability, per say, just a very situational one. You could have a pokemon with Petrify or Intimidate switch in, and it would give you a free attack boost, but that would be a quite infrequent occurrence. If the Devimp itself has good IV, though, by all means use it! Better than breeding another one, anyway...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

I would just give him Choice Band and use Flare Blitz or Knock Off, it's gonna hurt a lot even if your opponent switches. But of course bulky sets are cool too.

The ability depends on who you want him to switch in. Intimidate works against most of the major pyshical attackers like Inflagetah, Tracton and Fafninter. Compared to another VictoryRoad-600BaseStat-Intimidate-er, Laissure, it's good that it won't take effective hits from Fafninter's Ice attack. But you can't switch in against Laissure, so you need other Pokemon to cover that. In physical bulk set, I would prefer Rocky Helmet to Leftovers, to deal extra damage when swithcing against Inflagetah. Usually, dealing extra damage and wearing your opponent off quickly is better than trying to last your Pokemon longer.

Disenchant, of course works against fairies, but not against Winotinger and Syrentide. So major fairy threat you would want to send Beliaddon in would be Sylveon, Kiricorn, Oblivicorn, Whimsicott, Alpico, and Luxelong. Though Kiricorn and Oblivicorn mainly run physical set(M-Kiricorn may run special), the rest are mainly special attackers. I think many people would use Sylveon or Luxelong for special walls, so it might help if you have trouble against them. But then, Pokemon like Metalynx can deal with those AND Syrentide. So if you want to use Beliaddon, even in Disenchant, you should consider other uses to.

Infernal Blade, his signature move, is of course good when targetting fairies, but there would be small chance of actually hitting it effectively, because your opponent would just switch it.
The best situation of using it is when you know that your opponent has Syrentide or Luxelong, and he's going to switch them in. Though it does neutral damage, it gonna hurt a lot, especially if you're Choice Band-ed. And that's why I prefer Choice Band the best, regardless of it's ability.
So lets see...i going with tank ofencive. Its to train 152 ATK, 160 DEF and 192 S.DEF right? Just asking since there is 252 ATK and 126 defences.
(09-23-2016, 09:37 PM)tarutaru Wrote: I would just give him Choice Band and use Flare Blitz or Knock Off, it's gonna hurt a lot even if your opponent switches. But of course bulky sets are cool too.

The ability depends on who you want him to switch in. Intimidate works against most of the major pyshical attackers like Inflagetah, Tracton and Fafninter. Compared to another VictoryRoad-600BaseStat-Intimidate-er, Laissure, it's good that it won't take effective hits from Fafninter's Ice attack. But you can't switch in against Laissure, so you need other Pokemon to cover that. In physical bulk set, I would prefer Rocky Helmet to Leftovers, to deal extra damage when swithcing against Inflagetah. Usually, dealing extra damage and wearing your opponent off quickly is better than trying to last your Pokemon longer.

Disenchant, of course works against fairies, but not against Winotinger and Syrentide. So major fairy threat you would want to send Beliaddon in would be Sylveon, Kiricorn, Oblivicorn, Whimsicott, Alpico, and Luxelong. Though Kiricorn and Oblivicorn mainly run physical set(M-Kiricorn may run special), the rest are mainly special attackers. I think many people would use Sylveon or Luxelong for special walls, so it might help if you have trouble against them. But then, Pokemon like Metalynx can deal with those AND Syrentide. So if you want to use Beliaddon, even in Disenchant, you should consider other uses to.

Infernal Blade, his signature move, is of course good when targetting fairies, but there would be small chance of actually hitting it effectively, because your opponent would just switch it.
The best situation of using it is when you know that your opponent has Syrentide or Luxelong, and he's going to switch them in. Though it does neutral damage, it gonna hurt a lot, especially if you're Choice Band-ed. And that's why I prefer Choice Band the best, regardless of it's ability.
Huh, didn't think of Rock Helmet, or that of the possibility of Metalynx overshadowing Bel's anti-fairy role. I personally don't use choice sets myself (Nucleon being the exception) since they impose limitations I dislike. As for Metalynx, perhaps I should explore the possibility of him being a partner to Beliaddon, as there is potential for synergy? Given that It can counter a lot of big meta threat, such as Yatagaryu and Inflagetah, and can crush most Fairy types, I believe that broad denial gives it its own slice of the comp. scene. It also makes it a priority target for teams to take out, so that is why I emphasized survivability over extra damage. It can't out speed its opponents, so it might as well outlast them.

That is why Flare Blitz does not appeal that well to me, as while it will hit harder than a freight train, you would end up helping the enemy team to OHKO, THKO, or, heaven forbid, knock yourself out. Knock Off could be used in the Offensive Tank moveset, though, so I'll add it there as well. If you have any ideas as for another role for Bel, then by all means post it here. We want to improve its chances, and variety is certain a good way! That, and more discussion about the competitive scene always is a good thing.

(09-23-2016, 11:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So lets see...i going with tank ofencive. Its to train 152 ATK, 160 DEF and 192 S.DEF right? Just asking since there is 252 ATK and 126 defences.

The 252/126s is just another way to build the offensive tank set, if you want more attack than defense. I just favor more defense than attack, but its not the only way to do things.

[quote pid='506' dateline='1474695881']

(09-23-2016, 11:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So lets see...i going with tank ofencive. Its to train 152 ATK, 160 DEF and 192 S.DEF right? Just asking since there is 252 ATK and 126 defences.

The 252/126s is just another way to build the offensive tank set, if you want more attack than defense. I just favor more defense than attack, but its not the only way to do things.

[/quote]

Well, since Beliadon its a little slow, and the Water Pokemon its one of the many dangers he will encounter, a little defence its necessary. Both Defence and Sp. Defence.
These moveset are amazing, and really work is appreciated, but seeing the current competitive teams recommend those planning to use Earthquaker in Beliaddon, they think twice. 

We all know how slow it is Beliaddon, is no secret. although in reality it is unstoppable when given a boost with trick room are few who can beat Beliaddy in this state.

So this is my humble contribution to the Beliaddon moveset.

Punishment Room:

Beliaddon Nature: Adamant

Ability: Defiant/Intimidate

Item: Focus Sash/Expert Belt/Life Orb/Leftovers

IV's: 0 Spd (just in case Undecided )

EV's: 94 HP/252 ATK/162 Sp.DEF

Moves:

Flare Blitz/Last Resort/Earthquaker/Infernal Blade

Drain Punch

Rest.

Sleep talk.

With this moveset, you can get rid of 2-4 pokemon easily and could repeat the process again. But totally overused trick room movement, so you Beliaddon is bound to make team with a Pokémon with this move. Espeon is good for this work (Curse / Wish, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, and Trick Room) although other pokemon with this move (as aromatisse) are also good for this.
Pokemón Uranium choose the difficult:
Nuzlocke.
Medium.
Easy.
Tutorial.
Nucleon mode.
Not a fan of Disenchant. Fairy is not a common coverage type and Beliaddon already takes neutral against Fairy, making the ability very situational. Defiant definitely deserves a mention as well. Once Defog becomes an HM or a move tutor move, Defiant will become very strong on Beliaddon, since it will allow him to switch in on Defog for a free +2 Attack, which is absurdly good. Additionally, when Nucleon gets the banhammer, users of Intimidate and Petrify such as Gyarados, Chimaconda, M-Arbok, and even Beliaddon himself will become more prevalent, further increasing the usefulness of Defiant.

As for the sets themselves, Choice Band and Flare Blitz deserve a mention on the first set. Choice Band is actually the best item to use on Beliaddon IMO, since it suits Beliaddon's pivoting nature quite well. Flare Blitz can definitely be used over Infernal Blade with 252 HP investment and you have a hazard remover on your team (which you should have if you are using Beliaddon in the first place). Not a fan of the second set, I don't like making Beliaddon full tank. Bulk Up still isn't that bad on Beliaddon, but some attack EVs would be appreciated. The anti lead set is pretty good, only problem is that Fire Orb and Fling are unnecessary when you have Will-o-wisp.

I would like to see two sets added: a choice scarf set and a subpunch set. In the interim, I will petition for Pursuit to be added to Beliaddon's move pool. Overall, nice work.
(09-27-2016, 08:58 AM)poweroftibarn Wrote: Not a fan of Disenchant. Fairy is not a common coverage type and Beliaddon already takes neutral against Fairy, making the ability very situational. Defiant definitely deserves a mention as well. Once Defog becomes an HM or a move tutor move, Defiant will become very strong on Beliaddon, since it will allow him to switch in on Defog for a free +2 Attack, which is absurdly good. Additionally, when Nucleon gets the banhammer, users of Intimidate and Petrify such as Gyarados, Chimaconda, M-Arbok, and even Beliaddon himself will become more prevalent, further increasing the usefulness of Defiant.

As for the sets themselves, Choice Band and Flare Blitz deserve a mention on the first set. Choice Band is actually the best item to use on Beliaddon IMO, since it suits Beliaddon's pivoting nature quite well. Flare Blitz can definitely be used over Infernal Blade with 252 HP investment and you have a hazard remover on your team (which you should have if you are using Beliaddon in the first place). Not a fan of the second set, I don't like making Beliaddon full tank. Bulk Up still isn't that bad on Beliaddon, but some attack EVs would be appreciated.  The anti lead set is pretty good, only problem is that Fire Orb and Fling are unnecessary when you have Will-o-wisp.

I would like to see two sets added: a choice scarf set and a subpunch set. In the interim, I will petition for Pursuit to be added to Beliaddon's move pool. Overall, nice work.

When I was writing this guide, I though of Defient as very situational. Getting a free stat boost is nice, but without some form of baton pass support, anything that gives it can either switch out to a physical wall and counter it, or, in the case of Gyarados and Chimicoda, Hydro Pump/Toxic it. If those don't KO it, it will be severely crippled, even with Drain Punch. Still, once Defog becomes more prevalent, though, and Nucleon bites the dust (Sadly), it usefulness will increase, so I'll rework the guide to make include that function.

As for Disenchant being situational, well, yes it is. There are not a lot of Fairies out there, and sacrificing Intimidate's ability to force switchs/make you bulkier or, as you point out, free exploitable ATK boosts from Defient does not sound like a good idea. However, what fairy type there around are pretty powerful. Slyveon, Luxelong, Winotinger, Mega Syrentide, and Mega Kircorn all are solid Pokémon that need to be accounted for, so having a 'mon that can switch into there STABs and brutally retaliate is quite useful, escpecially if your running one of the Various dragons on your team.

The Tank set may not to be to everyone's preference, but I will add some option for a alternative EV spread for it, if they want more ATK to run.

I have never been a fan of Choice Items myself, but I can not deny their usefulness. A Choice Band set would be ridiculously strong on Beliaddon, making whatever coverage move it uses be even more dangerous. A Choice Scarf set, though, seems a bit... weak on Beliaddon. A lot of things outrun it even with full investment in SPD, and the few things that can't either are not to prevelant in 'higher' tiers, or have some way of Killing it quickly. If you can give you thoughts on why a Choice Scarf set is important, I will see if a set can be made.

As for Flare Blitz, I already explained my thoughts on it, but I'll add it for completeness sake, if nothing else.

Subpunch can be accommodated for, though. At the time, I though that more than one Sub. set would be a bit too much, but I see the appeal of it. I'll get on it later today, or maybe sooner than that.

If Pursiut was added to its movepool, I would so add it in on all the sets (or most) or the sets. Beliaddon's ability to force switches is extremely powerful, and having pursuit paired with that would be icing on the cake. Thank you for the critique, again, because I can not improve on these guide without someone telling me I am doing something wrong~ Tongue