Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two mentions (Music, World)
World:

Is it possible to make it able to fly in the different Nuclear areas? There are lots of interesting pokemons to get and there might be items to miss out. Whether the pokemon should still be Nuclear or not is for you to decide.

Music:

I guess most of the Uranium fans (including me) are fascinated and in love with your extraordinary music, but I think the Elitebattle2, or the Champion battle with Theo sounds incomplete. If I were to suggest something to enhance the music in a battle like that, I think there should be a mixture between the Elitebattle1 (so-called Elite Four) and Theobattle (the rival battle). 

Either way, I love this game, and from all the pokemon hacks I've played, there's none reaching by far. (If not I would not try to come up with suggestions myself) I also can't wait for the game to be fully completed, I am so excited!

Failuremasta aka Bendik (Ben)
Plotwise, there's no point in returning to the plants. They're dangerous and probably not yet fully cleaned of the radiation.
Gameplay-wise, maybe... But because of the upper reasons, it would still be a little weird.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Well, it was based just for the goods, not the plot. Urayne is already caught so that would be pointless indeed  Tongue