Poll: Do you like Wonder Trade
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wonder Trade Chat
Hi, I didn't see a wonder trade chat so I decided to make one and I think this thread will do good for allot of players here who are always wonder trading 

Here you can chat about your favorite Wonder Trades, the best Wonder Trade you received, rant about the worst and much more

Rules
1. Do not spam with trade offers (this is a discussion thread)
2. Please respect each others opinions (You don't have to agree but don't start fighting with the person)
3. Please remember General Chat rules
4. No fighting, rudeness, harassment or bullying please (This is not tolerated anywhere)
5. No double posting. (If you made a post and there is no reply, then edit your previous post, do not make a new one as it creates spam)

You can even post what pokemon you throw in and then what one you get for it but use the same post until some one else posts

Example : sent Birbie in and Received a Tancoon
or 
Sent Cubbug and Received a Duplicat
Had to restart 

Ign: Kiana Trainer ID#  
sending in a cubbug in exchange for another cubbug

Sending that Cubbug in exchange for a Baashaun

Sending that Baashaun in for a Birbie

Sending that Birbie in for a Pahar

sending Pahar in for a cubbug

Edit: Just got another nuclear Gyarados from someone. Not sure if I should keep it or use to get something else
Had to restart 

All I can speak for is myself, but I know a looooot of people here love WT. Every so often we have a Wonder Trade Extravaganza, where all the big breeders release their massive stock of breedjects, 5IV/6IV Pokémon, and sometime even shiny mons! Its a great time for people starting the game and new breeders, as they have the chance to get a variety of great Pokémon to pick and choose from. Ah, the memories...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thats cool. Allot of people get cool mons from wonder trade and its a awesome way to do your pokedex too
Had to restart 

I'm seeing alot of nuclear types on wonder trade today. So far i have 3 nuclear gyarados and one nuclear costraw from wonder trade today. Maybe I can get a friend for my nuclear tanscure, perhaps a male at that lol
Had to restart 

There's always the chance to snatch something cool from Wondertrade! With a little luck and/or patience, that is. But there are indeed people out there that send in pearls among trash. Sometimes. In addition, you get a glimpse of hilarious and melodious OT-Names.

Eh, anyway, it became sort of a personal running gag that I receive looooots of nicknamed Pokemon through Uranium's Wondertrade. I keep most of those for fun. I guess these are my favorites:

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I have seen some foul names, stuff that should be filtered like B****Face and F*** Me and stuff like that. it goes for the same for the OT's

I just sit there staring at the laptop screen going, 'Seriously guys?"
Had to restart 

Got a lunapup from wt tonight which is cool. thats a definite keeper
Had to restart 

Thumbs Up 
I got my first shiny!!! And I got it from wonder trade Smile

And i got a minicorn Big Grin

Edit: I got a shiny Flager *Squeals* And its got a lucky egg

Check out the screenshots Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Had to restart 

First, congrats to those free shinies. ^^
Second, @CodySP, we might need a system to prevent offensive Pokemon-Nicknames from passing WT... (and maybe another WT-Event because this person might really enjoy it...?)

Ah, and by the way *doesn't feel like doing an extra-post on your other thread for this*, but I have one spare male Minicorn. Without any egg moves yet, because I've been waiting for a Defiant-Unicorn to breed them onto...
Send a private message if you wish to have it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`