Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new here
I got the game around a week ago but finally made a account on the website
(09-24-2016, 02:17 PM)SilverFlame Wrote: I got the game around a week ago but finally made a account on the website

Hello Hello~! Welcome to the forums, one of the coziest places to be around! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask me, Monkey, or CodySP for assistance! After all, we are trying to build a great community~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Well this particular site is all new as you may have noticed. Anyway, welcome to our warm and completely radiation-free forum !
[Image: spiderdance_by_weegygreen2-d9ciry1.gif]
(09-24-2016, 07:35 PM)Kuribat Wrote: Well this particular site is all new as you may have noticed. Anyway, welcome to our warm and completely radiation-free forum !

For now. Just wait until toxic people start coming in, then everyone will start catching radiation sickness! Oh, and Nucleons.
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hello! Not necessarily new, I was around back during the old forums, but was never too active, more of a lurker of topics. I do breed/wondertrade when I can, however. Nice to meet you all uvu
(09-24-2016, 08:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:35 PM)Kuribat Wrote: Well this particular site is all new as you may have noticed. Anyway, welcome to our warm and completely radiation-free forum !

For now. Just wait until toxic people start coming in, then everyone will start catching radiation sickness! Oh, and Nucleons.
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just hope the new members dont be so much "green" XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.