Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(08-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Uh...does Ventus even know where the Burn Drive ended up?  I was going to have Nathan grab it after summoning Swiftfire so everyone can stop stumbling around in the dark...

That's why I had him gropp around in the dark looking for it first. I would use handwavium and say he recognizes the noise a Drive makes when dropped and then remember the delievery system that is employed with the statue, but its up to Iron, really.

Also, summoning large light source in a dark place draws a lot of attention, and Ven would complain about that as well, so ...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 08-12-2017, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)