08-31-2018, 07:34 PM
(08-31-2018, 06:19 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: We cannot know what an NPC thinks or would be interested to have, only GM can. Though Shiny Pokemon sport a curiosity in their gene pool, so I'd guess Prof.Laurelin MIGHT want to have it and/or reward it in some way. Maybe!
I'm leaning into registering Shiny U to Shiva's OT and joining when the pack of Unown is handed to the professor to ask things myself if that's fine. Maybe not the same in-game Day though depending on the outcome of current things and how the Eevee family is doing after all the stress.
I know. I'm just offering my personal speculation. Not saying we shouldn't tell her about it.
Fine with whatever you decide. But as I said, Nathan's going to talk with Laurelin sooner rather than later. Which means he wants to do so today if at all possible.
(08-31-2018, 06:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If you two don't mind, Terra will not be going to see Dr. Laurelin with the rest of the group, as he doesn't think he's need to go turn the Unown in, and he wants to do others things with his time. OOC, I don't want to be potentially stuck in a conversation that my chara. will have little or none to contribute to, so not attending and just having all relevant info sent via text (Implicitly and without writing up an actually response, if you want to be really quick about it!) to him would be for the best.
Oh, and if it turned out she was aware of the risk of the Unown summoning Pokémon from the mural, and DIDN'T tell Nathan about it.....well, that will be a real pisser if Terra finds out. For [I]her[I].
That's fine. Nobody said you had to, and it's Nathan's quest anyways.
Yeah, Nathan's definitely asking about that.
Proud member of the Roleplay section!
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows


